• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] AdQuiz Pro Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEK UPDATE:
2 more users joining = 1 account to be granted to a lucky user.
8 eligible users already in the list for the giveaway ( @bobikzoza , @vfollow , @tuti1 , @telugumirchy , @captainmarvel , @Nobody$$ , @karantech4u , @jagsweb )
Next account will be granted after +5 eligible users added.
So, what details I need to send you, so that I can claim it.

So, what details I need to send you, so that I can claim it.
When 10 people join, I will pick up one to be awarded with the account. If you are the winner, I´ll send you a private message asking for details. Even if you´re not the winner in this first award, you will be still participating in the next awards. Good luck.

Man Imma in too, I just want to increase my personal branding and engagement especially Facebook and help me boost target user interest when opening online survey, this tool will be useful

Man Imma in too, I just want to increase my personal branding and engagement especially Facebook and help me boost target user interest when opening online survey, this tool will be useful
Read the initial post. If you follow the rules you will be elligible to the next giveaway award that will be granted when +5 elligible people join. I post an update each week with elligible users and countdown to the next award. Good luck.

Read the initial post. If you follow the rules you will be elligible to the next giveaway award that will be granted when +5 elligible people join. I post an update each week with elligible users and countdown to the next award. Good luck.
I just recheck again, my bad 🙏, thank you for advise me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock