• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] AdQuiz Pro Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

integrasolucoesbr

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jun 11, 2020
Adquiz is a single tool that assists you with segmenting your list based on their preferences. You can give your visitors relevant giveaways and discounts that make them more interested. Besides, you can harness the power of Facebook with this tool. AdQuiz helps you to create viral social engagement marketing campaigns and drive more sales to any product service or niche. Now you can capture leads through web form then connect your Quizzes with your favorite auto-responders.

I have some accounts to this platform and I would like to reward some users with them.

What you get:
- An Adquiz account to use as you like;
- All Pro templates included;
- It will last until the developer keeps the platform working.

How to participate:
1) Thumbs Up/Like this thread to show your appreciation for this giveaway;
2) Make a Comment (so I can check if you are a elligible participant);

Rules:
- According to Babiato rules, only users with +30 days old are eligible to participate in giveaways;
- See "How to participate"
- Each 3 elligible users added = +1 account to be awarded to a lucky user (users who have not won, will continue to participate in subsequent awards).
- Results will be posted in the thread accordingly.
- Login details will be sent through inbox.

PS: In order to be more fair and now considering the contribution of users to the community, it will be adopted the following criteria (From 03.Aug.2021):
Users with up to 49 likes: 1 entry
Users with up to 99 likes: 2 entries
Users with up to 249 likes: 5 entries
Users with up to 499 likes: 10 entries

Users with +500 likes: 15 entries
For the already eligible users, I´m considering their status today (03.Aug.2021)
For the other users, I´ll consider their status when they meet the requirements and rules.

LUCKY STILL COUNTS!

That´s it. Good luck to those interested.
========================================================
LAST 03 ELLIGIBLE USERS ADDED (WHEN COMPLETED - A NEW ACCOUNT WILL BE GRANTED TO A LUCKY USER)
01- ijchael
02- vickycode
03-

Account #1 awarded to @Night Elf . See award
Account #2 awarded to @tuti1 . See award
Account #3 awarded to @Nobody$$ . See award
Account #4 awarded to @chooooow . See award
Account #5 awarded to @karantech4u . See award
Account #6 awarded to @daya143 . See award
Account #7 awarded to @raigen . See award
Account #8 awarded to @nguyentrongtien . See award
Account #9 awarded to @xmasada . See award
Account #10 - 1 left to go.

LIST OF CURRENT ELIGIBLE USERS:
bobikzoza (5 entries)
vfollow (1 entry)
telugumirchy (2 entries)
captainmarvel (1 entry)
jagsweb (1 entry)
anklavbot (1 entry)
vijihel (2 entries)
seshi.paritala (1 entry)
habibiKid (1 entry)
Ayobami (1 entry)
sabs_rocks (5 entries)
virtualsky (1 entry)
opluffy2314 (1 entry)
sarat.a (1 entry)
abbeyjackson (1 entry)
kyk77 (1 entry)
Naren007 (1 entry)
careieste (1 entry)
BeExpert (2 entries)
Fede84 (1 entry)
dkm800 (1 entry)
taradidi (2 entries)
roger17 (1 entry)
sambhu21 (1 entry)
wadidoank (2 entries)
ksk14 (1 entry)
ijchael (5 entries)
vickycode (1 entry)

OTHER GIVEAWAYS
VIDDICTIVE VIDEO CREATOR ( https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-viddictive-cloud-based-video-creator-app.46197/)
SCRIBD AUDIOBOOK/DOCUMENT ( https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-request-1-document-audiobook-from-scribd.42760/ )
LYNDA COURSE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE ( https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-lynda-com-course-with-subtitle-srt.44113/ )
SUREFIRE WEALTH DOCUMENT ( https://babia.to/threads/giveaway-requests-from-suref-rewe-lth.33919/#post-332629 )
ANYTHING FROM AUDIOJUNGLE ( https://babia.to/threads/anything-from-audiojungle.50550 )
ANY AUDIO FROM MOTION ARRAY ( https://babia.to/threads/any-audio-from-motion-array-only-audio.52005/ )
ANY AUDIO FROM AUDIOBLOCKS ( https://babia.to/threads/any-audio-from-audioblocks-only-audio.54103/ )

Last edited:
You might want to read the rules. these should be optional.

PS: As some people just want to "like" it (but do not need/want the giveaway) and some only want to comment (but don't necessary like it), only will be considered elligible users if both actions were performed (like and comment).

You might want to read the rules. these should be optional.

PS: As some people just want to "like" it (but do not need/want the giveaway) and some only want to comment (but don't necessary like it), only will be considered elligible users if both actions were performed (like and comment).
"The thread holder may also add extra requirements at their discretion but at the very least must add the 30 day one otherwise the thread will be closed.".
I´m only asking for gratitude to be elligible for this giveaway I´m offering. It´s an option for any user to agree/participate or not.

If I´m breaking any rule, please let me know specifically so I can correct accordingly. I can change words, but I´ll not change the fact that only the one´s that are grateful for help deserve to receive an award from me.
Stay safe. ;-)

Reactions: Alvindo and sarat.a
"The thread holder may also add extra requirements at their discretion but at the very least must add the 30 day one otherwise the thread will be closed.".
I´m only asking for gratitude to be elligible for this giveaway I´m offering. It´s an option for any user to agree/participate or not.

If I´m breaking any rule, please let me know specifically so I can correct accordingly. I can change words, but I´ll not change the fact that only the one´s that are grateful for help deserve to receive an award from me.
Stay safe. ;-)
i was trying to tell you, the likes or thumbs up need to be optional. not a requirement. just change your wording to optional.

Reactions: nguyentrongtien
i was trying to tell you, the likes or thumbs up need to be optional. not a requirement. just change your wording to optional.
I understand and respect if that´s your opinion (although it is a different point of view than mine).

But if you are telling me I am breaking the rules - my understanding with "You might want to read the rules", what rule I am breaking? - In my understanding there is nothing wrong - I could change my wording, but only if I´m breaking Babiato rules.

I´m not asking for money, e-mail, specific number of points, messages posted, specific level.
I´m giving a chance of almost all users to participate (except the -30days account users from Babiato rules).

If anyone understand a like and a comment is too much to participate in this giveaway, its ok. Users are free to decide.

@Moderator, if you could clarify this issue, I appreciate.

thanks for the giveaway ... consider me please

I would really like to get access to this tool, as I am trying to work on something related. Hope I will be considered and this would be my first giveaway win, if I get it.

Thanks.

Thanks in advance Bro. I would really like if you can help me with 1 account. Thanks again. Viva Babiato!!!

thank you for the giveaway.
can i have access
Sorry. According to Babiato rules, only accounts +30days old are elligible to participate in Giveaways. If you like to participate next month, follow the rules, and you can participate in the near future. Take care.

WEEKLY STATUS:
LAST 10 ELLIGIBLE USERS ADDED (WHEN COMPLETED - A NEW ACCOUNT WILL BE GRANTED TO A LUCKY USER)
01-bobikzoza
02-vfollow
03-tuti1
04-
05-
06-
07-
08-
09-
10-

Thank you very much for the Giveaway, and i would like to be part of it, if possible. Appreciate it. Thanks

@integrasolucoesbr you are NOT allowed to FORCE users to like your post in order to get a giveaway. Please amend your post accordingly before I delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock