• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - 2Hours] Canva Pro (EDU) - FREE FOR 1 YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work on freelancer websites like fiverr, upwork.. for designing i use free softwares, mix of simplified, canva, and others, if i can get an edu account of canva, more then 80 percent of my work will get easy, and it will benefit me directly, so, fingers crossed

I am a full stack developer and this will help me in getting and editing images for my projects.

I will use it to teach entrepreneurs for free, how to advertise for their businesses, I work in an NGO that teaches English, Graphic Design and Computers Skills, then I will use canva for those who do not want to take a Graphic Design course.

I just transition to design, It will help me to unlock my creativity. I will be glad if selected.

Greetings.
I'm a student and I do design & write content by the side to help pay for my studies. Would be most appreciative if i can still get a Pro Canva account.
Many thanks.

my intentions is to design banners and graphics for my agency website, it would be great if you can helo, thanks

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Sponsored by :

DriveMere - https://drivemere-removed - Free 50GB File Hosting

LiteMere - https://litemere.com - Litespeed Web Hosting

@adderall offering another great giveaway.

Canva PRO (EDU) Free For One Year, private account!
Members with any trusted title win automatically within 24hours of post!

To Win - You must reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

Everyone who answers the question within next 2 Hours is a winner!

Best of luck to all!

Great sharing 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

We are high school Afican student intermidiate level graphics & web designer which poses to be the method we still make small cash with from gigs.

Canva pro will really help a lot for me and my team
We tried applying for some available student packages but country restrictions dealt a big blow

We really hope we could get this if possible. it will go a long way for ease of work, scalling for higher gigs and study ATST

@adderall Thanks in advance SIR☺

mail :

Last edited:
I' m a technology consultant and recruiter and i have to design banners for my articles and my news

thanks a lot from Spain !!

this is a wonderful opportunity ,i just started looking for freelance design work , this giveaway will surely help me earn few dollars to survive.

thank you for the share

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock