• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - 2Hours] Canva Pro (EDU) - FREE FOR 1 YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all set, check your account!
Hi @adderall , I've just signed in. I can't tell the difference between free and this. Doesn't say anywhere that now it's pro account. I've been in Account settings, and other account pages, but nothing to say it's pro version.
Please, can you tell me what's the difference?
Or anyone else in this thread?
Thank you! :)

Hi @adderall , I've just signed in. I can't tell the difference between free and this. Doesn't say anywhere that now it's pro account. I've been in Account settings, and other account pages, but nothing to say it's pro version.
Please, can you tell me what's the difference?
Or anyone else in this thread?
Thank you! :)
Yes, you can use everything. If it does not say free, that means it is pro.

I don't know graphics design but canva helps me produce quality work but I am still limited in features and can do more with a pro account. Can you still count me in? Email is [email protected] thanks in advance

Good evening from zimbabwe a canva pro account would help me as i am trying to start my freelance journey by creating projects that might help me get an income during this lockdown as the government this side instructed a total lockdown without any grants and currently i am trying to raise my rental fee of where i stay.

thankyou

I will use it to create good quality graphic designs and explainer videos for my clients and will make my students learn from this account.

I am student and I badly need it for my online class. I wish to excel better in graphics design. Thank you

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Sponsored by :

DriveMere - https://drivemere-removed - Free 50GB File Hosting

LiteMere - https://litemere.com - Litespeed Web Hosting

@adderall offering another great giveaway.

Canva PRO (EDU) Free For One Year, private account!
Members with any trusted title win automatically within 24hours of post!

To Win - You must reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

Everyone who answers the question within next 2 Hours is a winner!

Best of luck to all!
I am a student and I do graphic designing, I really need canva pro to use premium elements in my designs. Also I'm new here Please compromise on this. Thanks

Hey I've started a small clothing business, and i need a canva pro account to make premium templates for the articles to upload on my page to get client's attention
I'll be grateful to you

To make better infographics to my students (I'm a Spanish teacher).

Cheers and thanks!

i'm a graphic designer and i want to start a small freelance business and sell my skills online. please kindly give me access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock