• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - 2Hours] Canva Pro (EDU) - FREE FOR 1 YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
am new here, and my reason to join this form to get Free stuff. Am need canva account for my personal use to post on social media about my website. Kindly send me your awesome reply.
Thanks

I would like to design my own brand online. Looking forward to using Canva Pro for all my social media publications

Hi. As long as I can't do physical work due to some reasons, earning money by web is the only alternative for me. That's why I am learning web-design and a little bit programming. Hope it helps me.

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Sponsored by :

DriveMere - https://drivemere-removed - Free 50GB File Hosting

LiteMere - https://litemere.com - Litespeed Web Hosting

@adderall offering another great giveaway.

Canva PRO (EDU) Free For One Year, private account!
Members with any trusted title win automatically within 24hours of post!

To Win - You must reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

Everyone who answers the question within next 2 Hours is a winner!

Best of luck to all!
Hey adderall,

Firstly thank you for this Giveaway. Awesome contribution to the community!

I’d be interested in account as I’m currently supporting some charities with graphics design and I’m using Canva for much of the work but hitting the limits of the basic free account. Pro account would be a serious advantage. Thanks for your consideration 👍

@adderall , I am web developer and I need graphics stuff for websites. That's why I need the Canva Account.

Can I get one ?
Alright, Just need you to send me your email address. If your email is on a canva account, give me password to or another email address.

Hey adderall,

Firstly thank you for this Giveaway. Awesome contribution to the community!

I’d be interested in account as I’m currently supporting some charities with graphics design and I’m using Canva for much of the work but hitting the limits of the basic free account. Pro account would be a serious advantage. Thanks for your consideration 👍
Giving back to our community is important. Just send me your email. If the email is on a canva account, send password to.

Reactions: madha11er
Hello sir...I'm a student & a beginner frontend developer...I always need a tool for designing both in my studies & my web development carrier. Canva pro will be a big help for me. I wish if you count me.

Hi Mr. @adderall
I'm a teacher, and now I teaching my student about design. Canva pro will be help me and all students, I wish and Thanks for count me.

Sounds good, send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.
Hi, I sent my canva login credentials at Monday to your pm, but didn't get any reply. Please, can you check if you got it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock