• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script v1.5.4 Nulled

No permission to download
i cant login to admin panel, i input correct login details but this was showing oops, password or username is incorrect plz help, how can i store Password in database in text format.. Help

Good I have the version 1.5 and I'm very happy but I have problem, the script didn't send any email (email verification and email for reset password) how can I fix that or must I buy smtp server? Thank you

Please does anyone know how to make the currency changer work?. Even after adding the code and setting various currencies, when a user changes the currency it will show 0.00 but only shows the fee charged when it's on the default currency.

Please does anyone know how to make the currency changer work?. Even after adding the code and setting various currencies, when a user changes the currency it will show 0.00 but only shows the fee charged when it's on the default currency.
There used to be some file where the code (Currency changing API) used to be hard coded in backend. Admin panel settings alone were not sufficient.

There used to be some file where the code (Currency changing API) used to be hard coded in backend. Admin panel settings alone were not sufficient.
Any idea which script or where i can locate it?

i need GigToDo Mobile Android App Source code..
please anyone have this source code?
Please share with me!

Please i need help. I was using version 1.5.3 for almost a year, today i login to dashboard and it's asking for purchase code, any help on what i can do i'll really appreciate. Thanks

Buy the script , supports the dev and don’t use nulled as they are for testing only
And who said i didn't purchase? I have a genuine license but if you check gigtodo website, their hosting server has been suspended so it cannot verify my domain. Since i can't contact them, i need alternative solution.

No reply from them after dropping a message, and the website links in the Facebook profile are dead too.
They are almost out of business. Something shady was going on behind the scenes. They treated all their customers badly in terms of support. Never released any update since January 2021. Script was removed from CodeCanyon.
As a solution, you can try renaming app_license table in the database. I did the same to roll back to version 1.5.1 as it was the only stable version, subsequent versions were just crap.
BTW, I have genuine license too but didn't use it because there was no licensing system up to version 1.5.2.

They are almost out of business. Something shady was going on behind the scenes. They treated all their customers badly in terms of support. Never released any update since January 2021. Script was removed from CodeCanyon.
As a solution, you can try renaming app_license table in the database. I did the same to roll back to version 1.5.1 as it was the only stable version, subsequent versions were just crap.
BTW, I have genuine license too but didn't use it because there was no licensing system up to version 1.5.2.
Please can you throw more light on how i can fix this, what will the renaming do?

Have also tried to reach them.. invain..seems they are gone...hopefully not but if yes then they left us unceremoniously... maybe something may emerge..
"Never trust UNORGANIZED developers"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock