• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script v1.5.4 Nulled

No permission to download
You've posted twice in sponzy thread tho the resource have some requirements you don't meet.

For anyone who needs help in installing this script just ping me and i will help you to install the script fully.

Reactions: root66
Hello Community,

I successfully installed the White Devil 1.5.4 nulled version in my Apache Ubuntu 18.04 Server, and everything was OK, and it was for the Development phase. However, I moved the script to a new Nginx Server with Ubuntu 20.04; and have used the same configuration used to run WordPress Sites (I have launched more than 10 WordPress sites with this configuration in DigitalOcean).
BUT.....
With this GigtoDo script, simply it doesn't run.

What other type of information/files do I need to verify in order to have a clue why it doesn't run ?

Thank you,

FIRST OF ALL READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN THE COMMUNITY. INTRODUCE YOURSELF BEFORE.
Hi,
I have unzipped the gigtodo and tried to install it. But it asks a code I gave many included babiato.org :) nothing effected. What can I do please. Also, I have another installed version, It not credited the amount after payment by the buyer. (I am testing by the PayPal sandbox)

Thanks,
RajithaB

Okay, how is the frontend behaving? Can I get a screenshot?
In most cases frontend displays better when you use https://www..... if you are using Localhost in your computer make sure the URL is https://www.locahost/yourfolder
So can someone rewrite this without www? Everytime i try to install it it appends www in the url, and thats not safe for some reason, but without it it is. So can someone put the .htaccess file here how to do it?

Hi guys,
I had install the old version 1.5.3 and looking for update files for 1.5.4. Can anyone help?
I had been searching but only for new install and not for upgrade.

in what file do i edict the footer copyright showing in admin dash board please help Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg

in what file do i edict this on account deletion

Attachments

• Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 21
hi guy's am Sami>>
i have problem while upload any videos to the proposal it's uploaded fine but when try to play the video it's not playing and get stuck, try a different videos but same.

any help please.

Attachments

• video error.png
    video error.png
    29 KB · Views: 22
hi guy's am Sami>>
i have problem while upload any videos to the proposal it's uploaded fine but when try to play the video it's not playing and get stuck, try a different videos but same.

any help please.
I think your web host do not have FFMPEG installed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock