• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request getframes.io - Frames by Automatic.css

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @phpcore, for that offline template uses, do we need to use this plugin nulled or untouched? Bricks will load the templates from local

The owner of the thread can do a backup of downloaded templates and share them here to use as "offline template"
yeah i though so, because frames using remote method and who active license has recorded on their dasboard
not like nintui io who use winden plugin and copy code from their website and paste into bricks

From what I saw, there's no easy way to download a remote template.
You'd need to use EACH template in a local template (meaning, if there are 60 templates, you'll need to create 60 local templates and import each of the remote templates), and then export them all.

Alternative: We group buy an unlimited license and each one uses the license on its own website. Not sure if it could get caught. Also, we would need the automatic.css license. That could potentially bring the price very high, but if we group 10-20 people, it'll be very cheap.

Prices:
Automatic.css: 149/year for 100 websites
Frames: 299 lifetime, unlimited websites.

Total: 448 for the first year, then 149
10 people, 44.80 first year, then 14.90
20 people, 22.40 first year, then 7.45

Reactions: Knoclar
btw. if you are willing to pay for getframes.io
you could download automatic.css.

And just enter your getframes.io license key and it should work. (atleast its working for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: leticiatm
btw. if you are willing to pay for getframes.io
you could download automatic.css.

And just enter your getframes.io license key and it should work. (atleast its working for me).

So you don't need to buy it? That makes it even cheaper to group buy if we need to.
29,90 per person if 10 people, or 14,45 if 20.

So, I just did one more test / tried it again to confirm.

1. Installed Automatic CSS Plugin (from babiato)
  2. Installed Official Frames Plugin (from getframes.io)
  3. Entered getframes.io credentials under "Bricks > Settings > Templates"
  4. Entered Frames License Key under Automatic CSS > Frames License
  5. You might have to press the refresh button
after that you have access to the remote templates.

So yes, you don't need to buy automatic css.
You "only" need a getframes.io license.

I guess it would be kinda the same with bricksmaven

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-05 230321.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-05 230321.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock