• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request getframes.io - Frames by Automatic.css

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra111

Dec 22, 2019
Script name: Frames - Wireframe & Design Websites Faster in WordPress
Official Website: https://getframes.io
Restrictions: Activation/Licence key - The plugin doesn´t seem to work without a license key.

I've bought yearly license and goingt to share future updates.

Attachments

• frames-1.0.2.zip
    16 KB · Views: 60
  • Frames-ReadMe-1.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 73
Have you added any URL to the remote template field?
I attempted nulling it, and it says it's activated, but it's not loading the templates. I checked to see if there was any request to the server from the Frames plugin to load the templates, but I couldn't find any, so it must be from the automatic.css remote url.

Have you added any URL to the remote template field?
I attempted nulling it, and it says it's activated, but it's not loading the templates. I checked to see if there was any request to the server from the Frames plugin to load the templates, but I couldn't find any, so it must be from the automatic.css remote url.

Yes, see instructions attached.

You have to insert the key at 2 places:

1.) Automatic CSS -> Frames License
2.) Bricks -> Settings -> Templates -> Remote Templates

Attachments

• Frames-ReadMe-1.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 38
Yes, see instructions attached.

You have to insert the key at 2 places:

1.) Automatic CSS -> Frames License
2.) Bricks -> Settings -> Templates -> Remote Templates
Bricks -> Settings -> Templates -> Remote Templates
There it's an URL and a password. If it has a password, it's possible that we won't be able to null it. If it doesn't have a password, we can try add the URL and see if it loads.
Another option is to leave a website to be a repository of templates, copying the ones coming from the server.

1669403000496.png

You are right, it won't be possible, because it needs a connection to their server.

Restrictions: Activation/Licence key - The plugin doesn´t seem to work without a license key.

If you could find a way to share the templates that would be awesome!

Appreciate you trying to get it and share so quickly.

The password to access the remote templates is the license key itself. Kevin's team made it a little more difficult to null it. When the installed website sends a request to the remote templates, the Frames licensing system will interfere with the connection request, verify it, and then allow it.

So, if nulling is not a possible solution, cloning the templates and sharing them via another way will be helpful.

Reactions: 3xploit and crekkz
It should be possible to at least save templates from remote templates and add them to my templates or something.

It should be possible to at least save templates from remote templates and add them to my templates or something.
member who buy frames @Astra111 need upload all exported template from frames
like site rip method
open frames template in bricks > export template
do this every template frames categories
once done exported template zipped and upload here

• Love
Reactions: 3xploit and Lalo

Try this and report​

If asked use any fake license key​

Attachments

• frames-1.0.2.zip
    15 KB · Views: 36
Hi @phpcore

I have installed Bricks, ACSS, and this Frames plugin. I don't see/know how to import the templates to the builder/page. I referred to Kevin's video, which shows Remote templates.

This is what I see:
1669811997327.png
If you let me know the steps, I can start testing this.

Reactions: Lalo
Hi @phpcore

I have installed Bricks, ACSS, and this Frames plugin. I don't see/know how to import the templates to the builder/page. I referred to Kevin's video, which shows Remote templates.

This is what I see:
1669811997327.png
If you let me know the steps, I can start testing this.

The owner of the thread can do a backup of downloaded templates and share them here to use as "offline template"

Reactions: 3xploit and Lalo
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock