• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get your premium links from +50 website

@NostraDumbAss Woah! How's it going m8? Longtime no speek... 😁
I see you've been busy here, with all your badges you've earned on your profile. (y)

I thort you stopped this thread bro, nice to see your still taking requests.

Is Rapidgator still ok? I got a lot of D&B files. (if you dont mind) :)

• Love
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
@NostraDumbAss Woah! How's it going m8? Longtime no speek... 😁
I see you've been busy here, with all your badges you've earned on your profile. (y)

I thort you stopped this thread bro, nice to see your still taking requests.

Is Rapidgator still ok? I got a lot of D&B files. (if you dont mind) :)

Yoooooooooo Bro what's up. It's been a minute already ! Where have you been?
Everything good? lol I try. Sorry brother, rapidgator is not available for few month now, but they're working on it and I'll let you know once they fix it.
Do you have any alternatives for it?

sir @NostraDumbAss
may I have this one please

Hey nordie. Sure, here you go

Hey could I have this please

Hey there. Rapidgator is not available atm

• Love
Reactions: blow
@NostraDumbAss Yes bro, wass up... :love: I thort you stopped offering this service... Glad your still grabbing links for people on here. 😁

No worries about Rapidgator, i got a cheap debrid account after with a few days still left on it if anyone wants me to grab their RG links let me know.

Catch you soon bro... (y)

• Love
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock