• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium LINKS module

Wijang

Dec 2, 2020
wijang.monster
wijang.monster
premiumodule.png
i think i will continue this thread Noone04 I have a premium subscription in https://alldebrid.com/
Just share the link here and i will download it for you. No strings attached.
I will think twice before download it based on file size, subject, user reputation,, etc., If you didn't do anything for this community and requested huge files then you will put me in a difficult position to say No.
limitedhost.png
OK LETS START !!! Premium LINKS module :cool::coffee:
ps: i'm active but sorry IF im late to reply and say NO;)
'cause BIG size and or LIMIT

RAPIDGATOR preferred(y)

UPLOADED no limit

Last edited:
@Wijang please this request, i have three source for the same file, please:

Thanks ♥

premiumodule.png
i think i will continue this thread Noone04 I have a premium subscription in https://alldebrid.com/

i try to get in touch here, usually i'm silent reader and silent learner and YES (sorry if i'm wrong place) this is my result learning build forum THANK YOU, BABIATO ! (idk for what next lol)
limitedhost.png

RAPIDGATOR preferred(y)

premiumodule.png

i try to get in touch here, usually i'm silent reader and silent learner and YES (sorry if i'm wrong place) this is my result learning build forum THANK YOU, BABIATO ! (idk for what next lol)
limitedhost.png

RAPIDGATOR preferred(y)

Hello Bro,
Can you please upload this links:

@Wijang please this request, i have three source for the same file, please:

Thanks ♥
here

Reactions: annavicky1980
i pick this

i pick this

Thanks a lot bro, I am also in need of the third link, you can skip the second one. let me know if you can also help me with 3rd one.
thanks again, i really appreciate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock