• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[get google certificates 100%] i will write the exam for you and pass the exams, so you get google certificates

Sashidhar073

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Jul 7, 2020
India
Hello, Team.

I'm providing certification by doing things on behalf of you..

What I'm providing:
Certificates that can elevate your career in Digital Marketing :)

Benefits of Marketing online Certifications

If you have Marketing online Certifications:

*You will have more professional credibility.
*Some Certifications let you put their badges on your website, profiles, etc…
*Having a Certification badge in your Linkedin profile gives you 6x the average profile views of someone without the badge.

Also, the Certifications help you to appear in their Directories so that your potential customers could find you to work for themselves or their company.

Get more money.

You can get a better job and increase your salary.

Why get certified?

Improve your CV

Getting certified shows employers that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. You can also add the qualification to your CV, and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.

Find a job
Becoming certified shows you’ve got genuine digital skills, and that you are motivated to learn: two essential qualities in today’s business world. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.

Grow your career
Improving your digital knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career.

If you don’t like that we do the exam for you to not waste your time, you can buy our service at the moment.

Benefits
:

– Save a lot of time. Forget about those 3 or more-day certification expensive seminars, that’s a lot of time and money for something that won't even guarantee you passing the exam and getting your certificate.

Services:

Google Ads – Academy for Ads Certifications

Google Measurement Certification --$5
Google Ads Search Certification --$5
Google Ads Display Certification --$5
Google Ads Video Certification --$5
Google Shopping Certification --$5
Google Ads Apps Certification --$5
Google Analytics Individual Qualification --$13

Click here for more courses as per your choice, I can write the exam for you and get you certified

Hubspot Certification

Anything on this platform click here for all course

for 1 course to pass the exam with certification, charges are :$7 for one exam.

SeMRush

Anything on this platform click here for all course

for 1 course to pass the exam with certification, charges are :$10 for one exam.

Other courses with certification available but will be announced soon

Facebook, Microsoft, Yandex, Woorank, Twitter -- coming soon

Requirement:
I need your Gmail ID and I will do it on your own mail ID. If you are not comfortable sharing your own mail ID, create new gmail ID and provide me, make sure you have your user name is correct.
That's it, we are good to go.

refund policy: No refund after your exam is completed and certification is received. If I fail the exam, then full refund in 2hrs of time

Payment Mode: Paypal, (international)
Indian: any UPI mode

Got any questions? comment down below or dm me, I will clarify to you a certain thing

(any critics, suggestions, feedback are all welcome, the thread is open for discussion as well)

Thanks to @medw1311 :)

• Love
Reactions: Caly
Thread Closed for now.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock