• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Do You Have Brock Misner's Ranking Google Business Profiles – The Local Trifecta Method?

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato
Hello All,

Does anyone have this course, Brock Misner: Ranking Google Business Profiles: The Local Trifecta Method?

The download link was shared in the WSO Download threads, but both threads are now closed.

If you have it, please share. I need it urgently.

Cheers, and thank you in advance!

Hello All,

Does anyone have this course, Brock Misner: Ranking Google Business Profiles: The Local Trifecta Method?

The download link was shared in the WSO Download threads, but both threads are now closed.

If you have it, please share. I need it urgently.

Cheers, and thank you in advance!
I'm off to sleep, but can someone please help me with this course? I'm hoping to wake up, dash to my laptop, and find that someone has kindly shared the link. 🤞

Thank you in advance! :love:

Moved to correct section.

Moved to correct section.
I had actually made some effort to choose the right section last night.

I wanted to post in the Request section as I had assumed it's a section to make request to Santa and his little helpers, but I changed my mind when I saw the headings (Nulling Requests and Decoding) -
Similarly in the case of the Courses section because I had assumed they were about selling courses -
So, thanks for rerouting the destination of my thread. I really do hope someone turns up with the link. I even contacted beneficiaries of the WSO giveaway but have received no response yet.:(

You should know better...

Screenshot 2023-10-18 084400.png

You should know better...

Screenshot 2023-10-18 084400.png
The biggest issue with text content is that it doesn't come with emotions, and interpretation is subjective.

Sadly, your words, though few, sound condescending, hurtful, and unfair, especially when I was trying to be open with you by explaining my attempt at posting in the right place.

Come on! What exactly puts me in a position to "know better?"

On the surface and as I had explained, there are two headings along with a short description of what is in the section - . After your slight remark, I decided to go through the links and found that the Request Section, when clicked, contains the option for subject matter, including "Course." I had assumed it was meant for only nulling and decoding requests.

I didn't design the site layout and wish I knew the ins and outs like you do, but I think there is less value in leaving out the other links or options (like the course or app request section) from the home page. At the very least, please state in the Request Section description the five subject matters handled, as it better informs users of where to go; this applies to any other section that needs fleshing out.

Thank you for your service.

Thanks for offering to help.
The one I want is https://www.wsodownloads.in/brock-misner-ranking-google-business-profiles-the-local-trifecta-method/. Although, I just checked here - https://www.wsodownloads.in/?s=brock+misner and see that Brock has a 2022 course.

I'm happy to have what you offer; even if it's not the course I need, it should get me started. Thank you.

Here is your required one backup fast if it gets deleted i may not be able to get you new one

• Love
Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock