• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1

No permission to download
Thanks. But your demo seems not working well with streamsb. When I try, it throws the message

Failed to fetch video sources from server!​

As far as I know it required some updates on library with Chrome browser installed. Would you please fix your demo first?
to work streamSB it is necessary to install Chrome on the VPS and I didn't install it, call me on telegram

Why you on here breaking the rules if you have something to share then share it , if you don’t then keep it the choice is yours just follow the rules of the forum before your banned

@Deepansh
I was going to share it here but I was told I can't share something I didn't buy.

yes follow to pdf. but cyberpanel litespeed don't use it
I've never use the cyberpanel but the essential step is:
8. Especially for the LiteSpeed server, to enable the rewrite url can be seen in the file litespeed.htaccess. Please rename the file litespeed.htaccess to .htaccess.;
9. Especially for the LiteSpeed server, please change the cors policy (localhost|127.0.0.1|gdplayer.top) on line 15 according to the domain/subdomain you want to whitelist;
10. Disable HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 on the apache/nginx/litespeed or Cloudflare servers so videos can be played using the Safari browser and Apple devices.

Also import (new_db.sql) the database with phpmyadmin then (You have to change the settings on the database "there's setting table" then find the domain in there. point it to your domain)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock