• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.1.0 – 19 Sep 22
+ Integrated a new social network: YouTube Community;
+ Added the feature to add Webhooks to the plugin;
+ Added the feature to use Yourls, Shlink, and Polr URL shorteners;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Tumblr HTML entity;
+ Fixed the issue related to Facebook comment fetching;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Schedule randomly option;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Thanks @Legolas for the original files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @jimo sorry for the late reply.
go to
Code:
https://yourwebsite/wp-admin/admin.php?page=fs-poster-settings&setting=share
*Replace "yourwebsite" with yours

And check that in: Taxonomies as hashtags

Have these 2 options added.
1657515460954.png

If you have them added delete them and add them again and save and try again.
Dear @lgokul

I've followed your instructions but no luck. would you please check with the latest version. i've installed latest version. My post have categories + tags but they don't show up. in old versions they use to work.

Please guide me

Looks like it comes with some ransomware, someone tried to login in to my Instagram account two times from USA. @Babak will you please check this again. And provide clarifiaction

Looks like it comes with some ransomware, someone tried to login in to my Instagram account two times from USA. @Babak will you please check this again. And provide clarifiaction
If you used the cookie login or login credentials, it is the "FS POSTER" plugin itself that simulates a login.

USA would be the location of your hosting server if you did not use a proxy.

It is completely normal for instagram to detect it even temporarily block it because it detects a new user agent.

This has already been explained many times in the answers to this topic.

But I'll gladly explain it again.

Let Instagram get used to the IP of your server by logging in or by the cookie method as many times as necessary.

Dear @lgokul

I've followed your instructions but no luck. would you please check with the latest version. i've installed latest version. My post have categories + tags but they don't show up. in old versions they use to work.

Please guide me
Very little information to help you.
I don't know where your error happens.
If you have the time, record a video and show me where the error is.
Otherwise we go blind.

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
Very little information to help you.
I don't know where your error happens.
If you have the time, record a video and show me where the error is.
Otherwise we go blind.
Dear @lgokul

let me share with you a video & FS Poster log records, which will direct you to the posts shared on the social media :)

Reactions: lgokul
If you used the cookie login or login credentials, it is the "FS POSTER" plugin itself that simulates a login.

USA would be the location of your hosting server if you did not use a proxy.

It is completely normal for instagram to detect it even temporarily block it because it detects a new user agent.

This has already been explained many times in the answers to this topic.

But I'll gladly explain it again.

Let Instagram get used to the IP of your server by logging in or by the cookie method as many times as necessary.
Good day!!

Everytime im trying to add an account it keep on showing this.
https://prnt.sc/gwF78KK6-7Ph

please help

Scheduled post does not work on facebook, twitter and instagram.
we have our own apps on facebook and instagram, and cookie for twitter. we set up crons on our server correclty, given cron url, however nothing happens when its time to post a scheduled post... no log entries, nothing...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock