• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
This version throws a lot of errors into the log in backend after importing the previous data. All of them about database operations. I prevent to do not use it until @lgokul could verify and check it. I believe that he has only tested the installation, but not when using data or when importing the JSON from previous versions.
You tried the latest version?.

1.- Uninstall the plugin from the wordpress dashboard.
2.- Then install it again and if it asks for a license everything is fine.
3.- Import again and see if the error persists.

If it does send me your logs.

Since this error was fixed in previous versions.

I uninstalled version 6.0.3 and installed the new version, but when I insert the instagram cookie I get that error that was occurring in the previous version

The cookie value is not valid! Please get the new one.

I'm trying to do it by firefox, google chrome and also by edge and the error occurs in all browsers

You tried the latest version?.

1.- Uninstall the plugin from the wordpress dashboard.
2.- Then install it again and if it asks for a license everything is fine.
3.- Import again and see if the error persists.

If it does send me your logs.

Since this error was fixed in previous versions.
I know all about that. I've installed and uninstalled this plugin many times since the very first versions. In fact, I've also fixed errors in code. There are errors into the PHP log because there is a function to update tables that it's being executed all time while you are into the Wordpress dashboard, that should be deactivated into the nulled version and it's not. That's all. I've already fixed by my self but I'm alerting about it here to help the other people and to let you know the issue. And you can fix it or not :)

Any case, the issue is there. Anyone can verify it.

Last edited:
The version I was talking about is this: https://babia.to/resources/fs-poste...gin-for-wordpress.1692/version/81991/download

The errors are AFTER importing old data from JSON file (previously exported as it's obvious). There is a function trying to recreate tables again and again. Because there is a failure into the nulling code. It's not a human failure. In fact, most of the times there is no human failures (because persons are smart and the machines no) but errors into the code where the developer (or the person who null the license code) forgive something or does not consider all the possibilities.

TIP: You will need to activate error logs in Wordpress or to use any plugin for that, to get them into a file. That way you can see if there is warnings and errors with the nulled version or not.

I hope that it helps

Last edited:
"The cookie value isn't valid! Please get the new one."

Anyone else having this problem when adding the instagram account? Any solution?

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 6.0.5 – 23 August 22
+ Fixed the issue related to the Account custom settings Custom message;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Instagram cookie method;
+ Fixed the issue related to the GMB and WordPress shared post links;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Xing and Discord direct share image post sharing;
+ Fixed the issue related to the Discord link click count;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Thanks @Valentina for the original files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone else having a problem with Going to share in a minute? In previous versions my cron job was working perfectly on scheduled posts, now it's just in "Going to share in a minute"

Anyone else having a problem with Going to share in a minute? In previous versions my cron job was working perfectly on scheduled posts, now it's just in "Going to share in a minute"
Perform a clean install from scratch by uninstalling the plugin from the wordpress control panel.
Then you upload it again and if it asks for the license again everything is great.

Try again and let me know.
This is because fs poster has a new database.

Don't forget to backup your configuration using fs poster in the export and import section.

It's working for me now.

Reactions: jcgava
Perform a clean install from scratch by uninstalling the plugin from the wordpress control panel.
Then you upload it again and if it asks for the license again everything is great.

Try again and let me know.
This is because fs poster has a new database.

Don't forget to backup your configuration using fs poster in the export and import section.

It's working for me now.
Work for me now. TKS

Reactions: lgokul
hi,need repack

Diff:
--- a    2022-08-29 22:21:19.000000000 +0300
+++ b    2022-08-29 22:21:33.000000000 +0300
@@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
 CREATE TABLE `wp_fs_account_groups_data` (
   `node_id` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
   `node_type` enum('account','node') COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
-  `group_id` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
   `blog_id` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,
   `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
   `user_id` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,

• Love
Reactions: lgokul
hi,need repack

Diff:
@@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
   `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
Could you share the complete DB dump structure here? Not the data, only the full db structure, some accounts like google my business are still not working using this latest nulled @lgokul .

hi,need repack

Diff:
@@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
   `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
Thanks for mentioning maybe I was too sleepy at the time to create a duplicate column n.n.
I'll fix it in the next update.

Reactions: mrwindowsx
Could you share the complete DB dump structure here? Not the data, only the full db structure, some accounts like google my business are still not working using this latest nulled @lgokul .
This "XX_fs_account_groups_data" table database was not created due to my mistake. For this I apologize to all of you.

Try running this SQL query to make it manual.
NOTE: change "wp_" to your wordpress prefix if it's different.

111.png

SQL:
  `group_id` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `user_id` varchar(100) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_groups_data`
  ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`);
ALTER TABLE `wp_fs_account_groups_data`
  MODIFY `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

PD This will be fixed in the next update but I'll leave it for those who want to do it manually and don't like to wait n.n

Reactions: mrwindowsx
Guys, i installed it but the plugin is not filtering posts by categories even if I set one category. It is posting posts from other categories. Could someone help me? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock