• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Guys give details of the error I'm not a fortune teller xd
I just tried it a moment ago and everything works fine.
For me the scheduler is not working. Repeating the same post all time. Also there is many "NOT SENT" statuses being displayed in logs randomly. Previous version was working fine with no problem.

Please follow the upgrade steps or else it won't work if you upgrade from lower versions.
Thanks Lgokul. I've already done all the steps. If I uncheck the option to export logs also schedules are being lost. So I enabled that option when exporting. Can this be the source of problems? I can try re-installing again, but cause the scheduler is duplicating the same post again and again does not provide very much info about the cause. All I know is that I've enabled option to start from oldest to newest, but only the first post is being shared again and again.

Thanks Lgokul. I've already done all the steps. If I uncheck the option to export logs also schedules are being lost. So I enabled that option when exporting. Can this be the source of problems? I can try re-installing again, but cause the scheduler is duplicating the same post again and again does not provide very much info about the cause. All I know is that I've enabled option to start from oldest to newest, but only the first post is being shared again and again.
Preferably only check the options that I show in the image.
And create the schedules again manually

Preferably only check the options that I show in the image.
And create the schedules again manually
But if I do it that way, then I loose all statistics and the most important: the already shared posts history. It's not only the schedules (easy to create again manually) it's about the info provided by old logs, that it's needed for statistics and to not repeat posts in schedules.

But if I do it that way, then I loose all statistics and the most important: the already shared posts history. It's not only the schedules (easy to create again manually) it's about the info provided by old logs, that it's needed for statistics and to not repeat posts in schedules.
Export logs then.

Export logs then.
But why do you recommend to NOT check that option when exporting all the data? There is any difference when upgrading?

Any case, the issue I'm having doesn't happened before. And I'm not sure if it is a bug from plugin or by the nulled version. The scheduler doesn't seems to work fine.

But why do you recommend to NOT check that option when exporting all the data? There is any difference when upgrading?

Any case, the issue I'm having doesn't happened before. And I'm not sure if it is a bug from plugin or by the nulled version. The scheduler doesn't seems to work fine.
There is a bug in the plugin that you notice happens when the plugin has too many logs.

I advise you to create a backup with your logs and another without your logs.

Reinstall the plugin and first try to import the backup without the logs.

If everything works normal, that's why.

Export logs then.

@lgokul I've also noticed this error anyway:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "FSPoster\App\Providers\WC_VERSION" in /home/domainer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Providers/WPHelper.php:157

And it's caused by code modified by you.

There is a bug in the plugin that you notice happens when the plugin has too many logs.

I advise you to create a backup with your logs and another without your logs.

Reinstall the plugin and first try to import the backup without the logs.

If everything works normal, that's why.
Ok. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Also, about the error that I've metioned before, I believe that right code in line 157 should be this:

PHP:
if ( defined( 'WC_VERSION' ) && version_compare( WC_VERSION, '3.2', '<' ) ) {

Thanks for notifying it will be fixed in the next nulled
You can in the meantime fix it by searching and replacing these lines

Code:
    if ( version_compare( WC_VERSION, '3.2', '<' ) ) {

for

Code:

Ok. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Also, about the error that I've metioned before, I believe that right code in line 157 should be this:

PHP:
in effect, the next nulled will be resolved n.n

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock