• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
FS Poster 5.3.4 (Nulled)

preview-jpg.26547

View hidden content is available for registered users!

+ Fixed the issue related to the GMB API changes;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Special thanks to @Valentina for the source code

• Love
Reactions: Valentina
Facebook and Instagram don't work.
Any other similar plugin worked?
It's not good without Facebook and Instagram....

lgokul updated FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Social Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 5.3.4 – 08 June 22

+ Fixed the issue related to the GMB API changes;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Installation guide for those with old versions.

1.-
1-png.50377

2.-
2.png

Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tried the social networks that you mention that do not work and they do it with total normality.

Try the create facebook app method.
And in instagram log in by fs poster browser.

I have unistalled it and i have installed Social Auto Poster, which seems to work (telegram no work and have problems in Social Auto Poster)

This post is to thank all the users (5) who donated with the optional Ko-fi button in the bottom right corner of FS Poster/Wordpress.
1655162568083.png
(I will not put names because they may want to remain anonymous)

I know there are not many but I wholeheartedly appreciate the time and money you took to donate.
Greetings lgokul.

I have unistalled it and i have installed Social Auto Poster, which seems to work (telegram no work and have problems in Social Auto Poster)
Never use social autoposter for my fs poster it works fine.
Read the documentation it helps a lot.
As I recommend you use an app to publish on facebook
And for instagram log in from the fs poster application and you will have no problems.

• Love
Reactions: jimo and the_truth
And for instagram log in from the fs poster application and you will have no problems.
Ok i try to reinstall :)

Hi Igokul,

could you please recheck it again, I just installed it on the new wp installation environment, however, the GMB is not working usually as before when I tried to add an account using a custom app method that I created, I don't know if this is a bug from the app itself since, in the last changelog, I see GMB API changes fixes. Now I will try to use the cookie method with GMB even though there is a risk of security compared to using the app method. Thanks again for helping a lot of people in this forum.

Hi there @lgokul

There are some problems with this update. I post to Twitter using hastags (terms) and despite same old and correct setting it is not posting hasthags at all..

Could you please release a new stable version?

Hello. When installing the plugin, I can’t log in, then I write a 504 error when I want to activate the license. How can this be fixed?

Hello. When installing the plugin, I can’t log in, then I write a 504 error when I want to activate the license. How can this be fixed?

Give this problem with php 8.0.
Try to set php 7.4 and this solve this issue...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock