• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[FREE METHOD] How To Make Money With ChatGPT ?!!

ELDEEBO

Nov 22, 2022
Egypt
it's Ebook field
in this method ChatGPT will write a Ebook for you

• For a good Ebook you need to know what people want to buy right now
  • Using ChatGPT you can ask what are the best categories just ask “most popular non-fiction ebooks” or something like this
  • In this case we will go with “Self-help and personal development” category
  • But we will ask ChatGPT a good sub-topic from that category, we don’t want only the category because it’s too general
  • For this example ask "Best sub-topics for “Self-help and personal development” and then pick the most interesting to you
  • In this case we will be choosing “Productivity and Time management”
  • Now we are ready to write the Ebook
  • Ask ChatGPT “Write an outline for a book on Productivity and Time management”
  • It will organize the book for you in chapters
  • Copy all and paste on Google Docs
  • Go back on ChatGPT and ask "Write a chapter for “Definition of productivity(It’s our first chapter)”
  • Copy all the paste again and you have your first chapter of your book
  • Now you do the same for all chapters and in a few minutes you will have your entire book writen for you.
  • Once it’s all done go to File > Download > PDF Document (.pdf)
  • Now you just have to find a platform to sell your own Ebook, there is many platforms to sell it, it’s your choice.
  • I recommend you using Gumroad to sell your ebook, because they don’t charge anything to use their platform, they just have 10% fee for every sell, so you can sell you ebook for free.
    ***note : this method shared by friend, not tested by me cause i'm busy now with Fluttring & just love to share this idea with you guys ,
    have a nice new beautiful year .

Your idea is good but you are wrong on Gumroad. A lot of people have alrerady left there because they increased the commissions they take on every purchase to 10%.

This was copied and pasted word for word from a different forum.

I have tried this before. The output quality of the AI-generated content from ChatGPT isn't good enough to be a saleable product.

Just want to share the idea + maybe you need to do some human retouch+ if it not welcomed I could remove the post+ sorry for any confusion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock