• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Free] Instagram Followers & Likes(Easy Way & Efficient Method)

abaods

Aug 26, 2019
YourScreen
02eef713c602274da7a26244a44a49ad10b2a603.jpeg

Contents :
  • Earn Free Followers Daily.
  • Punish UnFollowers.
  • Earn Free Likes Daily.
Methods :

1. First You Should Install this App: Click Here
  2. Use this Code: 19261128 (Get this Offer: 100 Crystals).
  3. Daily Bonus.
  4. Daily Energies.
  5. & then
  6. You’'ll get More Like and Followers.
enjoy !:coffee: ;)

Convince me why this isn't referral spam @abaods

Reactions: gembel
No, this is not spam. This is really an android application to add to followers & likes with a paid and free system using point sir.
And do you benefit in anyway by someone using that code?

And do you benefit in anyway by someone using that code?
Yes, it is true I got points, and someone can register without using points, but they don't get 300 crystals / point and have to do activities like 4 likes or follow 4 follow to get it,
Is this against the rules in babiato sir?
if it violates I will delete it

Well, there is an alternative rather than install this unsafe app, see the links below. these are legit and offering free daily likes, views and followers check out yourself.

Reactions: Jessica64
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock