• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hi guys please, i cant get notifications from the dashboard when order is placed from app, i need to refresh the page to see the new orders, it started after the upgrade to v2.7.2

Thank in advance <3

How do I unlink the motoboy application? in this case, the establishment itself puts it out for delivery.

And how do I remove the initial part of google maps? Or just disable to test the site.

Last edited:
When I send notification from admin panel, Notification send in Browser.
but not send Android application. :mad:

When I send notification from Onesignal push notification, the notifications Send in Android devices and Browser both device :):)

Please Help, for the solution.

i got the error ! pls help

Symfony \ Component \ HttpKernel \ Exception \ MethodNotAllowedHttpException
The GET method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: POST.

i got the error ! pls help

Symfony \ Component \ HttpKernel \ Exception \ MethodNotAllowedHttpException
The GET method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: POST.
how did you get this error?
what is the web address on the browser route to when the error happen?

Reactions: careerfly
found solution by perfuming "FIX UPDATE ISSUES" in settings ! now i got new error that USER REGISTRATION not completing Just only "Loading" after otp ! you have any solution ?

how did you get this error?
what is the web address on the browser route to when the error happen?
found solution by perfuming "FIX UPDATE ISSUES" in settings ! now i got new error that USER REGISTRATION not completing Just only "Loading" after otp ! you have any solution ?

How do I unlink the motoboy application? in this case, the establishment itself puts it out for delivery.

And how do I remove the initial part of google maps? Or just disable to test the site.
1. can not unlink delivery app, because it is part of the process.
2. if the purpose for testing, then go directly to the store link:
Stores -> Edit -> General -> Store URL

Reactions: Edir1996
Hi guys please, i cant get notifications from the dashboard when order is placed from app, i need to refresh the page to see the new orders, it started after the upgrade to v2.7.2

Thank in advance <3
for testing purpose, change this:
Settings->Store Dashboard->New Order Fetch Rate: 5 seconds

sometimes, when you wait for something to happen, 15 seconds seem really long, then you click on something, it cancel out the new order fetch.
After you put a new order on customer app, try not to touch anything on the admin side for at least 15 seconds.

for testing purpose, change this:
Settings->Store Dashboard->New Order Fetch Rate: 5 seconds

sometimes, when you wait for something to happen, 15 seconds seem really long, then you click on something, it cancel out the new order fetch.
After you put a new order on customer app, try not to touch anything on the admin side for at least 15 seconds.
Thank you, i tried it but same thing, i checked the autorisation to push notifications for the url on the browser its good but not showing, but the big probleme here is that i need to refresh the page to see the new order is more probleme than the notification i guss

1. não é possível desvincular o aplicativo de entrega, porque faz parte do processo.
2. se o propósito para o teste, vá diretamente para o link da loja:
Lojas -> Editar -> Geral -> URL da loja
Can I at least activate to use the delivery application on my computer?

Can I at least activate to use the delivery application on my computer?
yes you can use the delivery app on your computer, just resize your browser size like a mobile phone screen, then put this address in your browser: domain.com/delivery

Reactions: careerfly

Anyone having user registration problem ? if anyone solve user registration loading stuck problem please share the solution ! I'm waiting here for 2 days , pls help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock