• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I didn't get it
Right now it works like this
If Admin Notifications are enabled he'll receive all the order notification
Stores will receive the notification as soon as order is placed Each store can have its own WhatsApp number It Doesn't depend on owners number
Delivery guy will receive the notification as soon as store accepts the order or even when Auto accept is turned on
I dont know what happened . First i use for all one number then all the three messages received but when i changed other number to other user then only delivery boy has receiving messages even use one number for all or different numbers.

I dont know what happened . First i use for all one number then all the three messages received but when i changed other number to other user then only delivery boy has receiving messages even use one number for all or different numbers.
Check once if you entered WhatsApp API Key in the WhatsApp Number field and WhatsApp Number in WhatsApp API Key filed just in case

Since the local database have modified table while live have old table & heavy loaded constants so It will not import anyhow. have tried many time.
If I understand you correctly.
You must turn OFF the foodomaa server for a minute or two, pick the slowest time of the day/night

If I understand you correctly.
You must turn OFF the foodomaa server for a minute or two, pick the slowest time of the day/night
Thanks bro, You are really very nice & supportive babiato member. Technically this thread is growing very cool n ideal . is't it?? Lov u friend.
By the way I did it by copying data one by one. Thanks a lot again bro.

Last edited:
I have a new version of whatsapp notification using wassenger API.
Same structure flow (Admin, Store-owner, Store-Manager, Delivery-guy can get notification)
The benefit using Wassenger is: NO NEED to register each phone number to get each APIKey, Just one APIKey for ALL users that want to receive whatsapp notification.
OK, here is the downside: The cheapest subscription with Wassenger is $19 monthly, but 7 days FREE trial.

I am so sorry I can't share the callmebot & wassenger whatsapp notification for free.
I put a lot of time and effort to make it EASY and SIMPLE to use and to setup.
NO database structure Modification!
Only 1 setup for each user (have APIKey = ON, No un-necessary ON/OFF switches) using callmebot API
Only 2 setup for ALL users (have APIKey = ON, No un-necessary ON/OFF switches) using wassenger API
No running around to places just to setup.
No SQL query to run.

Yes.. i can testify that.. arrocy's mod is the best if using wassenger.. you are in full control of who's getting the whatsapps msg.. simple and logical flow of implementation. kudos to arrocy..

• Love
Reactions: arrocy
I have a new version of whatsapp notification using wassenger API.
Same structure flow (Admin, Store-owner, Store-Manager, Delivery-guy can get notification)
The benefit using Wassenger is: NO NEED to register each phone number to get each APIKey, Just one APIKey for ALL users that want to receive whatsapp notification.
OK, here is the downside: The cheapest subscription with Wassenger is $19 monthly, but 7 days FREE trial.

I am so sorry I can't share the callmebot & wassenger whatsapp notification for free.
I put a lot of time and effort to make it EASY and SIMPLE to use and to setup.
NO database structure Modification!
Only 1 setup for each user (have APIKey = ON, No un-necessary ON/OFF switches) using callmebot API
Only 2 setup for ALL users (have APIKey = ON, No un-necessary ON/OFF switches) using wassenger API
No running around to places just to setup.
No SQL query to run.
I created a Whatsapp api, I don't need to pay a monthly fee.

Hello Guys! Could someone tell me how to Change the foodomaa invoice to another model like the one in the photo and it accepts a Bluetooth machine? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• foodomaa.jpg
    foodomaa.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 54
Hello Guys! Could someone tell me how to Change the foodomaa invoice to another model like the one in the photo and it accepts a Bluetooth machine? Thanks in advance
I think they have a module for it already.

Thermal Printer Module for Foodomaa​

My mod:
Callmebot text inputs are on: Admin, Store Owner, Store Operator, and Delivery guy
Two Main ON/OFF switch (pic. whatsapp-enable): Turn ON/OFF regardless there is value or not in callmebot text input.
IF Main-switch is ON, Each that have callmebot text input filled with correct api, will get whatsapp notification.

To disable one or more user or store (remember 1 owner may have multiple stores), just erase the callmebot api from the text input. This way, if Owner X want to enable store X1, X2, X3, but disable store X4 and X5, Owner X can choose.
Store X1, X2, X3 may have the same number or different phone on each store, because they have their own text input box.
Store owner may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Owner X, store X1, X2, and X3 will receive whatsapp msg.
Super Admin may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Super Admin will receive whatsapp on ALL orders that come in from EVERY restaurant/store.
Delivery guy will receive whatsapp right after Store accept order.

The same setup on Owner Y, Z, and so on.

If you want to put it on dashboard is possible also.

And the best thing is.... NO MODIFICATION on database structure.
Hello sir can i have the mod files ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock