Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration

Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration v5.13.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NoOoB

Sep 29, 2019
NoOoB submitted a new resource:

Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration - Add Font Awesome Pro To Elementor's Icons Library

FONT AWESOME PRO FOR ELEMENTOR

With FTP CLIENT
1 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/font-awesome
2 - Delete existing css folder
3 - Upload this new css folder

4 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers
5 - Overwrite icons.php file

REPEAT AFTER EACH ELEMENTOR UPDATE

What I Did

I...
Read more about this resource...

medw1311

Elementor My Dear Watson
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
This is Awesome (Pun intended) :)

Thanks @NoOoB

• Haha
Reactions: NoOoB

balbonic

Mar 9, 2020
Try this.
From WP Dashboard -> Elementor – >Custom Icons. Check trash folder for deleted icons, select and delete them all. Reload page.

Reactions: LoveDownloads

LoveDownloads

Nov 11, 2019
Try this.
From WP Dashboard -> Elementor – >Custom Icons. Check trash folder for deleted icons, select and delete them all. Reload page.
Hi @balbonic

Thanks for the sharing your feedback, i've followed your instructions but don't see that Trash Folder :unsure:

tiposamuel

Jun 22, 2019
Hello @balbonic

Please perform the instructions you gave me but it did not solve the problem, in fact check if the error was not from my web browser and I opened it from another browser but it still shows the same error.

paulh007

Jan 22, 2019
Try this.
I followed the step, but copying just the css folder didnt work... copying the whole font-awesome directory seems to have done the trick...