• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration

Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration v5.13.0

No permission to download

NoOoB

Sep 29, 2019
NoOoB submitted a new resource:

Font Awesome Pro - Elementor Integration - Add Font Awesome Pro To Elementor's Icons Library

font_awesome_pro_elementor.PNG

FONT AWESOME PRO FOR ELEMENTOR

With FTP CLIENT
1 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/font-awesome
2 - Delete existing css folder
3 - Upload this new css folder

4 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers
5 - Overwrite icons.php file

REPEAT AFTER EACH ELEMENTOR UPDATE

What I Did

I...

Read more about this resource...

This is Awesome (Pun intended) :)

Thanks @NoOoB

• Haha
Reactions: NoOoB
Try this.
From WP Dashboard -> Elementor – >Custom Icons. Check trash folder for deleted icons, select and delete them all. Reload page.

Hi @balbonic

Thanks for the sharing your feedback, i've followed your instructions but don't see that Trash Folder :unsure:

1592726961721.png

Hello @balbonic

Please perform the instructions you gave me but it did not solve the problem, in fact check if the error was not from my web browser and I opened it from another browser but it still shows the same error.

Try this.
From WP Dashboard -> Elementor – >Custom Icons. Check trash folder for deleted icons, select and delete them all. Reload page.

I followed the step, but copying just the css folder didnt work... copying the whole font-awesome directory seems to have done the trick...

Font Awesome Pro 6.1.1

Solid
Regular
Light
Thin
Duotone
Brands

With FTP CLIENT
1 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/font-awesome
2 - Delete existing css folder
3 - Upload this new css folder

4 - ./wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers
5 - Replace icons.php files by the new one

Screenshot_2.png

Attachments

• elementor with font awesome pro-6.1.1.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 111
Hey, thanks for sharing this resource! Can anyone update the official file here? I also wonder. I remember that there was a member who shared their Font Awesome PRO code for Elementor but I can't find him on the forum now. Can someone point me to it?

Hello Babiato team, recently Elementor and Elementor PRO have been updated to v3.7.0 and v3.7.3 respectively.

Updating the files to integrate Font Awesome as it has been doing, generates an error that causes the website to generate a fatal error.

I report the current incompatibility in the hope that it can be fixed so that we can continue to use such an excellent resource.

Reactions: poey333
@smsco sorry to bother you again but I just tested in a wordpress only elementor and elementor pro with the file that you updated and I have the following problem:

Captura web_10-8-2022_52941_sandbox.test.jpeg

When I open the icon library, it is empty, I have searched for solutions on the internet, there are some but none have worked so I come to the conclusion that it has to do with the zip file.

@smsco sorry to bother you again but I just tested in a wordpress only elementor and elementor pro with the file that you updated and I have the following problem:

Captura web_10-8-2022_52941_sandbox.test.jpeg

When I open the icon library, it is empty, I have searched for solutions on the internet, there are some but none have worked so I come to the conclusion that it has to do with the zip file.
It was not a problem. Both versions of Elementor must be the latest version. Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: poey333
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock