• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flux Academy] Webflow V4

People will always go running after the next shinny object.

Let me tell you something, if you have V3, you're good to go, you don't need this "new" version. If you don't have any version, you're good with the Webflow Academy that WEBFLOW ITSELF has for free and with their proper certification.

Stop looking for these gurus to make some magic and make you a Webflow Master Freelancer that earns 10.000U$D a month. The only ones getting that money are them selling you a bill of goods.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Last edited:

Let tell you something, if you have V3, you're good to go, you don't need this "new" version. If you don't have any version, you're good with the Webflow Academy that WEBFLOW ITSELF has for free and with their proper certification.

Stop looking for these gurus to make some magic and make you a Webflow Master Freelancer that earns 10.000U$D a month. The only ones getting that money are them selling you a bill of goods.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for sharing OP.
absolutely right,

Let tell you something, if you have V3, you're good to go, you don't need this "new" version. If you don't have any version, you're good with the Webflow Academy that WEBFLOW ITSELF has for free and with their proper certification.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for sharing OP.
can someone share the v3

Thanks for this. I presume it's very similar to V3.0?

I read Ran had some personal issues due to the Israel - Hamas war and he said he needs to get v4.0 out there sooner so here it is.

So you think that the v4.0 we get free now doesn't worth!?
The truth: 4.0 is 3.0 plus some basic videos from Ran's friend (Ran call that videos are: PRO edition)
This is still one of best Webflow courses, just not worth to upgrade from 3.0
My 2 cents: Don't aspire new courses from Flux or Hype4 (Square Planet) Academy, just waste your time waiting for basic/ crap videos.

Last edited:
The truth: 4.0 is 3.0 plus some basic videos from Ran's friend (Ran call that videos are: PRO edition)
This is till one of best Webflow courses, just not worth to upgrade from 3.0
My 2 cents: Don't aspire new courses from Flux or Hype4 (Square Planet) Academy, just waste your time waiting for basic/ crap videos.
Will you upload Designership course Groot? :D

Well, Said :) its always learn the basics and Keep practicing the tool.

Let me tell you something, if you have V3, you're good to go, you don't need this "new" version. If you don't have any version, you're good with the Webflow Academy that WEBFLOW ITSELF has for free and with their proper certification.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Really, amazing, thanks for the great work! Can you please check the link, it's not working, hope you'll update. Tons of love.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock