• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HOT] Flux Academy - The Webflow Masterclass - Learn how to build websites with Webflow

asif360

Banned User
Sep 17, 2019
Netherland
babiato.org
sv8DTKh.jpg

The first all-round course to teach you how to use Webflow to create top-notch websites efficiently and profitably, brought to you by a true Webflow practitioner.

Hi, I'm Ran Segall, founder of Flux Academy.

I have been a web designer for the last 17 years. And although today I make up to $ 30,000 per project, I started my career with $ 250 per site.

I had this vision that I should become a high value designer who charges premium rates, works with interesting clients and creates exciting work.

But I knew it wouldn't happen if I didn't do unique, valuable work that was skillfully done and tailored to the specific needs of my clients.

The problem was that ... Delivering these specially customized websites wasn't really a walk in the park.

I loved designing. But turning my unique designs into real, functional websites was ... a pain in the ass.

The process of delivering specialized, high-value websites that my clients loved and were happy to pay me big bucks for was slow, painful, and frustrating.

Meet Webflow

It was 2013. And while I struggled over and over again with a QA developer I worked with, I came across Webflow.

The promise was intriguing ...

"A visual way to create the web"

“Build Better Sites Faster. Without writing any code. "

After trying a lot of website builders, I was skeptical about this. But as I watched my projects come to life after a whole week of hellish quality control with a developer, I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

And guess what? An hour later I built this damn thing myself, exactly as I intended.

I was shocked.

What I discovered is that Webflow is a website builder unlike any website builder.

It allows you to “write” websites with the same level of flexibility and customization that you get from working with a professional developer ... Except you don't write any code.

Yes, you read that right.

With Webflow, you can create any amazing websites your design mind can come up with, without a single line of code or a hint of precision.

Conceived wild layouts, amazing animations, next-level interactions. Now everything is possible, 100% painless.

WEBFLOW will transform your business

And I say this because he really transformed mine

After opening Webflow, I was able to:

• Stop wasting time, money, and sanity by partnering with developers who often criticized my projects.
  • To bring my projects to life, exactly as I imagined them, in a matter of hours, not weeks.
  • Increase your annual income from $ 35,000 with 12-hour workdays to over $ 200,000 while working less, spending less, paying less attention, and actually enjoying the process of delivering websites to customers.

The secret to success with Webflow.

Webflow is not a stupid drag and drop tool. It is a powerful development platform that requires you to think like a developer in order to bring your projects to life.

Since opening Webflow, I have not been shy about my love for it. In fact, I shamelessly try to make sure every designer I meet uses it.

Over and over again, I've found that most people need help getting started. It was quite difficult for me when I started.

At the time, there was no definitive guide that showed how to create fully functional websites using Webflow.

That is why now, after years of mastering Webflow, I have created the Webflow Masterclass, an online course that has already helped over 1000 students master Webflow and confidently build websites for their clients.

The Webflow Masterclass is the only course that teaches you, from start to finish, how to design custom websites using Webflow.

This is not about teaching animation. There are many tutorials for this.

The Masterclass is a skill development course that will equip you with the processes, knowledge and practice you need to stop struggling and start building websites with Webflow with ease.

You will get your hands on everything I've learned in the last 7 years using Webflow to serve my clients, deliver highly customizable projects in a matter of hours, and doubling my income while working for much, much less.

Sales Page

Code:
https://www.flux-academy.com/courses/the-webflow-masterclass

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock