• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flux Academy] Figma for Web Designers

Glonana

May 18, 2022

Unlock the True Power of Figma for Web Design (LIKE A PRO!)

flux.png

Fast-track your journey to web design mastery with Flux Academy’s comprehensive Figma course for web designers.
Master Figma the right way with hands-on experience
Design a responsive e-commerce site from scratch step-by-step
Understand components, masks, micro animations, and more
Work smarter with variables, auto layout, plugins, and more
Get 1:1 mentor feedback to elevate your Figma skills dramatically

🤔 Unsure about how to improve your Figma skills?
🤯 Overwhelmed by Figma’s rich set of features?
⚡ Seeking a fast-track Figma course for web design?
🕒 Working inefficiently and wasting time?
⛔ Not taking advantage of the latest features?
🤨 Sick of trying to figure out the right way on your own?
🚀 Looking for shortcuts to speed up your workflows?
🥼 Seeking personalized expert feedback on your work?
🎓 Looking for a recognized certification to prove your skills?

30 Step-by-Step Videos

Master Figma through real-world scenarios and actionable lessons tailored specifically for web design projects.

Project-Based Learning

Together with your instructor Maddy, you can build an entire responsive e-commerce site from scratch using Figma.

1:1 Mentor Feedback

For 8 weeks, get personalized guidance from Flux Academy mentors to take your Figma skills to new heights.

Expert Instructor

Maddy Beard leads this course with her extensive real-world knowledge of Figma and passion for teaching design principles.

Private Community

Get an exclusive invitation to join our private community, learn from like-minded designers, and grow together.

Lifetime Access & Future Updates

Access the course for life, including future updates. Keep your skills up-to-date with Figma's rapidly evolving features.

This is a really good share. I am coming back into the tech world again after some years of searching for some inner truths. I appreciate you a lot. Thank you!

You can learn from YouTube. This is very basic. I guess it is because of layoffs and lack of clients they are pushing courses . But I liked her clean minimal layout and colour scheme but they have put zero effort while making this course . They just did what they do on YouTube. After ran segall others courses are not good . Flux should better make a playlist or a one-hour masterclass on YouTube 🙂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock