• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent v1.7.80

No permission to download
For those who want Email Piping to work here:

wp-admin_admin.php_page=fluent-support.png

Note that it works by calling their own api: https://apiv2.wpmanageninja.com/email-piping/
That is why it is showing you the licence error as it is nulled and not genuine and hence why you have to tick the box to agree to their terms.

You can use your own custom email parser by installing the same version from @Akbaba just with custom email parsers enabled.

wp-admin_admin.php_page=fluent-support1.png

Attachments

• fluent-support-pro-1.6.8.zip
    111 KB · Views: 41

Note that it works by calling their own api: https://apiv2.wpmanageninja.com/email-piping/
That is why it is showing you the licence error as it is nulled and not genuine and hence why you have to tick the box to agree to their terms.

You can use your own custom email parser by installing the same version from @Akbaba just with custom email parsers enabled.

Or for those who want, you can set it up yourself as their parser is available, although note that it relies on Amazon AWS, so please take into account GDPR rules here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arvien and Lalo

I wish I could follow ur steps now and see this working...
I will test it tomorrow. Hopefully, I got it right!

thx

Reactions: bobsmith
I wish I could follow ur steps now and see this working...
I will test it tomorrow. Hopefully, I got it right!

thx

I haven't set anything up myself with my own custom setup, I've only allowed the custom option to be shown.
If you do have the chance to test the custom route, then let us know how it works for you.

Babak updated Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent with a new update entry:

Fluent Support Pro v1.6.9

Download Fluent Support Pro v1.6.9 - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent Nulled Free
= v1.6.9 (Date: March 16, 2023) =

* Added - Custom field required or optional
* Added - Custom field in the workflow condition
* Added - Saved replies templates in auto ticket close module
* Added - Saved replies templates in the workflow
* Fixed - Fluent CRM widget missing issue
* Fixed - Ticket merge popup issue
* Fixed - Delete action of manual workflow
* More improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Lalo and JRGWxRxZ

So does the file shared by you in this comment have email piping enabled?

So does the file shared by you in this comment have email piping enabled?
You can't use Fluent's own email piping as it goes through them, hence why you get licence error returned.
If you want to do it, then buy genuine or you need to set it up through the custom method.

As not had any reports back about it, no point enabling custom in new version it if it was not going to be viable.
If people want that option included it can be uploaded with it applied.

Can you kindly provide me the Non-Nulled Version. (original File Please )

I have installed the version you have shared and I have got an URL like your second image. Now, where should I use that URL to enable email pipping? Can you please explain that? TIA

I have the settings in the "Telegram Integration Settings" section according to the instructions with the correct token and Group Chat ID, but why when I click on the "Save Telegrams settting" section, it shows the error "Error
Something is wrong!" right?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-07-02 07-56-49.png
    Screenshot from 2023-07-02 07-56-49.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 13
I have the settings in the "Telegram Integration Settings" section according to the instructions with the correct token and Group Chat ID, but why when I click on the "Save Telegrams settting" section, it shows the error "Error
Something is wrong!" right?
you must insert
Code:
-
in ID of group. For example:
Code:

Babak updated Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent with a new update entry:

Fluent Support Pro v1.7.0

Download Fluent Support Pro v1.7.0 - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent Nulled Free
= v1.7.0 (Date: July 14, 2023) =

* Added - Support email cc
* Added - Option to set dedicated mailbox for webhook
* Added - Business box added in the workflow action and condition list
* Added - Support file attachment upload in third party (Google Drive and Dropbox)
* Added - Zendesk migrator
* Fixed - Work action ordering issue
* Fixed - Custom field required in conditional form
* Fixed - Conditional...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Please update to version 1.7.2

= 1.7.2 (Date: July 17, 2023) =
* Fixed - TCreate ticket issue for required fields is fixed
* Fixed - Custom field not showing in the add field from

Reactions: jadolyo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock