• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent v1.7.80

No permission to download
Version 1.6.6 not works the email piping . Request to enter the license!
Its one way to nulled this and fix it? I will like to use email piping because its very important this module!!!
Do you get any solution for this?

Unfortunately when we connect for email piping, It asks to activate licence..

Hi,
Without email piping I think pro is not much usefull, But thanks for this share.

Is it not possible to use the Email piping method without a license?

Last time I checked, NO!

No solution for me.. Maybe somebody from babiato can help us. Will be greate.

Is it nulled or untouched? If null, is it safe to use on the production site?
Hi everyone,
I think I can fix the email piping! I'm almost done. For this, I'm using the free version. I got some minor issues but I hope they'll be fixed.
Let me know if you need it!

Reactions: ztak92 and Lalo
Hi everyone,
I think I can fix the email piping! I'm almost done. For this, I'm using the free version. I got some minor issues but I hope they'll be fixed.
If you do! That's great! But first, check with Babiato "rules" & Moderators...
PM them before sharing anything...

• Sad
Reactions: Ador
Hi everyone,

I need it and probably everyone else too.

I'm I able to share any youtube videos?
YES!...
What I referred to above, in case you shared files here to be downloaded... because it might be considered spam etc..

YES!...
What I referred to above, in case you shared files here to be downloaded... because it might be considered spam etc..
Hi @Lalo
I already made it! There are some issues with the Fluent Support Plugin, which I already mentioned, and they confirmed me they'd fix them in the new version. But the email piping issue is resolved. I'm happy to share that It's working like the original email piping system.

1671710419560.png

• Love
Reactions: Lalo
Hi @Lalo
I already made it! There are some issues with the Fluent Support Plugin, which I already mentioned, and they confirmed me they'd fix them in the new version. But the email piping issue is resolved. I'm happy to share that It's working like the original email piping system.

1671710419560.png
You can share a YT video! No need for permission! If the YT video is related and not harmful.
Please share it here now.

I meant for permission if you want to share downloaded files etc... and check babiato rules.

Hi @Lalo

1671710419560.png

Please share it.

Hi @Lalo

1671710419560.png
Please share it :) Bump

Reactions: Marco89897
Private selling by private messages is not allowed. Read the rules
Hi,
I tried to make a video, but it's hard to edit! I'm good at coding but not video editing! So If you need this please pm me!
Am I able to share any product links here?
Thank you.
You can share a YT video! No need for permission! If the YT video is related and not harmful.
Please share it here now.

I meant for permission if you want to share downloaded files etc... and check babiato rules.

Please share it :) Bump

Reactions: Lalo

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent v1.6.8​

February 15, 2023

removed as not own resource

Last edited by a moderator:
Akbaba updated Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support By Fluent with a new update entry:

Fluent Support Pro - Best WP Customer Support v.1.6.8

= 1.6.8 (Date: February 14, 2022) =
* Added - Migrate Tickets from Freshdesk
* Added - Toggle to stop auto close bookmarked tickets
* Fixed - Issue with telegram reply
* Fixed - Support staff not assigned to ticket via workflow
* Fixed - Frontend agent portal issues
* More Bug Fixes and Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock