• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flubber - Taxi Cab Full Solution with Customer and Driver Flutter App, Web and Admin Laravel Panel

Flubber - Taxi Cab Full Solution with Customer and Driver Flutter App, Web and Admin Laravel Panel v1.0.1

No permission to download
[ADJUNTAR=completo]170204[/ADJUNTAR]
¿Están bien los permisos en estas carpetas? si no, debe otorgar 775 permisos sobre ellos;
Si están bien porque al momento de instalar me marcaba el tilde en verde. Y en laravel.log me sale este error, pero no se como solucionarlo. quizas sea ese el problema

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (52).png
    Captura de pantalla (52).png
    79.1 KB · Views: 23
Any link on how to install the nulled version please.
Are you lazy to search friend? If you look at the comments above, you'll see that I've already put the official link for installation by the developer, and you don't need to put the purchase code at the time of installation and you'll be able to install correctly.

Reactions: winner73
Hola, alguien ha podido correr exitosamente driver app y customer app? con ambas aplicaciones me salen los errores que muestro en la captura de la imagen, si alguien me puede hechar la mano lo agradeceria.
My friend, I believe that no one has warned you yet, or you haven't read the forum rules yet, but all communication here is done in "English", if you can't write in English, do as many do, use google translator, I'm telling you letting you know because it's not your first post that you've made using your native language, and the forum rule forbids it, and consequently many people will fail to reply to you.

Amigo, creo que nadie te ha advertido todavía, o aún no has leído las reglas del foro, pero toda la comunicación aquí se hace en "inglés", si no puedes escribir en inglés, haz como muchos, usa traductor de google, te digo que te lo haga saber porque no es la primera publicación que haces usando tu idioma nativo, y la regla del foro lo prohíbe, y en consecuencia muchas personas no te responderán.
Ok, Thank you

Can someone help with flubber? I register as a user on the web app. after successful registration and trying to log in: it throws a 500 server error.

Thank you brothers

Are you lazy to search friend? If you look at the comments above, you'll see that I've already put the official link for installation by the developer, and you don't need to put the purchase code at the time of installation and you'll be able to install correctly.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my queries. I already managed to install the script, there was an error on the server side.

Can someone help with flubber? I register as a user on the web app. after successful registration and trying to log in: it throws a 500 server error.

Thank you brothers
cry a user in the web panel as a driver, and see if you can approve it by the same panel, if you succeed it means that your panel is talking to firebase correctly, now enter the web panel and see if your driver created by the app is listed on the web panel, if so see if it doesn't need approval to become active or something;

cry a user in the web panel as a driver, and see if you can approve it by the same panel, if you succeed it means that your panel is talking to firebase correctly, now enter the web panel and see if your driver created by the app is listed on the web panel, if so see if it doesn't need approval to become active or something;
Hi sir,
Thank you for the reply, I did create a driver account as well and it throws a 500 error. I have not installed yet the app.
Please advised.

Thank you

Due to the 500 Server Error. I did a fresh re-installation. and now I cannot access the default login: [email protected] with a password: admin. it says:
  • These credentials do not match our records.
Can someone help me please
Thank you

Hello, has anyone been able to successfully run the controller application and the client application? With both applications I get the errors that I show in the image capture, if someone can help me I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (53).png
    Captura de pantalla (53).png
    229.8 KB · Views: 19
Due to the 500 Server Error. I did a fresh re-installation. and now I cannot access the default login: [email protected] with a password: admin. it says:
  • These credentials do not match our records.
Can someone help me please
Thank you
Access your database with phpmyadmin, or via the terminal and see what password you have for the user admin table, and change it as desired.

I redo the installation and.. on the: mydomain.com/install/final..
it shows 500 server error.

• Angry
Reactions: DILDC
I redo the installation and.. on the: mydomain.com/install/final..
it shows 500 server error.
redo your installation, when you have the successful installation screen, do not click on the button to go to the panel or website, just close the browser tab and open your domain again.

It will be successful!

pay attention when finishing the installation do not click on the button that says to go to the site or panel, just close the page and reopen your domain by typing it in the browser.

redo your installation, when you have the successful installation screen, do not click on the button to go to the panel or website, just close the browser tab and open your domain again.

It will be successful!

pay attention when finishing the installation do not click on the button that says to go to the site or panel, just close the page and reopen your domain by typing it in the browser.
There will be no successful installation due to the 500 server error. but if you refresh the page. it will show only the customer webapp, and you cannot able to login as admin as well... it will lead you to a 500 server error screen.

There will be no successful installation due to the 500 server error. but if you refresh the page. it will show only the customer webapp, and you cannot able to login as admin as well... it will lead you to a 500 server error screen.
I really don't know where you are drawing these conclusions from, because I did exactly as I said and my dashboard worked correctly, as well as login and access.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock