• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flubber - Taxi Cab Full Solution with Customer and Driver Flutter App, Web and Admin Laravel Panel

Flubber - Taxi Cab Full Solution with Customer and Driver Flutter App, Web and Admin Laravel Panel v1.0.1

No permission to download
Hi! Friend, I haven't solved it yet, but I believe it will be a little complicated, in fact I'm going to change the server from shared to dedicated, and then I'll dedicate it to the problems, for now I installed it just to see if it would be successful.

But if you manage to solve it please share with us, it will be much appreciated.

Delete the storage file in the public folder, open the command line, go to the root folder where you unzipped the web files and run the command
Code:
php artisan storage:link
The images will be displayed again.

Reactions: el mago
Hello sir,
May I ask if there is documentation on how to install it? Thanks in advance

Delete the storage file in the public folder, open the command line, go to the root folder where you unzipped the web files and run the command
Code:
Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.2". You are running 7.4.32. in

shared hosting, even accessing via ssh I don't have root access, so I can't change much, but the system is confirmed for php 8.1, but it gives this error by the file

vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24

Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.0.2". You are running 7.4.32. in

shared hosting, even accessing via ssh I don't have root access, so I can't change much, but the system is confirmed for php 8.1, but it gives this error by the file

vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24
Although you have version 8.x, your PHP CLI Version is set to 7.4. I advise you to hire a vps, so you will avoid problems with performance and future limitations.

Reactions: el mago
Although you have version 8.x, your PHP CLI Version is set to 7.4. I advise you to hire a vps, so you will avoid problems with performance and future limitations.
Yes, I have vps, as mentioned in a previous post, I just went up to a shared one to see just how the service works.

Reactions: kenobi
Yes, I have vps, as mentioned in a previous post, I just went up to a shared one to see just how the service works.
Unfortunately I can't help with information about shared hosting, but you can by trying doing a test on a subdomain of your vps.

I did some configuration tests and initially Flubber looks promising, but its options are still very basic, the developer will still have a lot to add until the script is ready for production.

Code:
Don't delete storage just run this command via terminal. I deleted and got an error. When I restored my storage file, it worked

• Love
Reactions: winner73
Code:
1669271097148.png

what could be wrong, I can't find the error.

Don't delete storage just run this command via terminal. I deleted and got an error. When I restored my storage file, it worked
1669271438866.png

my storage folder is inside the vps public folder, but there is another public folder together that is part of the system files, however I performed the same procedure as you and I kept getting an error, which I posted in the comment above.

I did some configuration tests and initially Flubber looks promising, but its options are still very basic, the developer will still have a lot to add until the script is ready for production.

I need to complement my previous comment: I tested the apps and in fact I think that Flubber is very far from being a promising script for production. There is a long, long way to go for apps to be minimally suited to the market.

Buenas tardes, me sale error 403 al loguearme en el admin. ¿Alguna idea?. Muchas gracias de antemano.

Attachments

• 16693267290917317252357414696315.jpg
    16693267290917317252357414696315.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock