• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FireApp Chat - Android Chatting App with Groups Inspired by WhatsApp

FireApp Chat - Android Chatting App with Groups Inspired by WhatsApp 2.2

No permission to download
So if you're a purchaser then why you're spreading theses kind of files with everyone. So you're making the creator of the files to make their sales low.
no exactly unless any one get access the code no one get code bro am not here to argue with u nor make thread spam if u don't have recourses plz don't put any comment on my thread .... where ever u getting freely plz comment there

@White Devil thank you very very very much. you made me very happy. My wife and I use this application among ourselves. it worked for me a lot 🙏🙏🙏🙏

How can I see contacts of those who have installed App in my FireApp contact?

Fixed the issue by upgrading to the Blaze plan and deploying my functions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mozalisi
@White Devil thank you very very very much. you made me very happy. My wife and I use this application among ourselves. it worked for me a lot 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Hi. Can you help me solve the problem in my fireapp project? After the last update (1.4) there was a problem with the cloud functions and messaging does not work in the application. I pay for the solution of the problem.

Hi. Can you help me solve the problem in my fireapp project? After the last update (1.4) there was a problem with the cloud functions and messaging does not work in the application. I pay for the solution of the problem.
Hello, I can solve this problem for you, I have this project running and I am using it for commercial use over 1k+ users it's the very app on this screenshot. I am professional in android development, what you will see here is a reskin and added features Screenshot_20210929-075714_Sckooly.jpg

Version 2.1.1

* Bugfixes in Backup on API 29+
* Fixed Sharing Location on API 29+
* Fixed Posting a Status from gallery on API 29+
* Fixed Forwarding Text Messages

Hello, I would like to know whoever is using this project with version 2.1.1, if at the moment of being registered, he looks for contacts and it appears. Or if deleting the application from your cell phone will delete your data? because I found those bugs and the truth is I don't know how to solve them, in case someone can guide me to solve these problems I would appreciate it, I did everything as the guide said (I have the blaze plan). but hey, the contacts are not loaded and if a registered user removes the application from their cell phone, their data will remain present.

Hello, I can solve this problem for you, I have this project running and I am using it for commercial use over 1k+ users it's the very app on this screenshot. I am professional in android development, what you will see here is a reskin and added features Screenshot_20210929-075714_Sckooly.jpg
send me your contact number

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock