• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FireApp Chat - Android Chatting App with Groups Inspired by WhatsApp

FireApp Chat - Android Chatting App with Groups Inspired by WhatsApp 2.2

No permission to download
Update please bro. added nice addon :love::love::love:

Version 1.4.2

* Added Stickers support for messages.

anyone please help me to download this file
NO ONE CAN UNLESS ITS FULFIL

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

NO ONE CAN UNLESS ITS FULFIL

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD
Exactly or don't take money for advertising.

All that matters is not how to protect the content, but how to attract the people who give the best content and you spend money on advertising.

As I said before, this just doesn't work and the coercion system is useless.

Just buy it and run away from it and that's it.

Exactly or don't take money for advertising.

All that matters is not how to protect the content, but how to attract the people who give the best content and you spend money on advertising.

As I said before, this just doesn't work and the coercion system is useless.

Just buy it and run away from it and that's it.
simply buy dont comment

I think you need to convert this site to a shop. In the world not everyone makes post. Remember that.

I think you need to convert this site to a shop. In the world not everyone makes post. Remember that.
its not a shop its only exclusively for those who upload here and regular uploaded not sitting idle to take code and sell in other sites

Reactions: mlm
its not a shop its only exclusively for those who upload here and regular uploaded not sitting idle to take code and sell in other sites
Then this site for only people who upload then why the hack about others. babiato is going to sh** from now

we are purchaser and uploader we are here to keep away leachers not to give access to all on to trusteed uploader
So if you're a purchaser then why you're spreading theses kind of files with everyone. So you're making the creator of the files to make their sales low.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock