• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
eh? really?

the install, download, upload is working
but the things that not working correctly on my side is the naming of the downloaded files....
you can see on the ss below....
Screenshot (2266).png

i tested on my hosting and the link from @Mecky Clouds above (https://akotv.me/) and i tested his sites, and when i downloaded the files (https://akotv.me/download/Mh8tByoaEtmC9BD) the name of files when downloaded is not correct name (the name turn into the url)

this is just for me or what.... i so confuse now.... lol
is max size upload working like you set to 500 mb does that work , for me upload max 256Mb stuck.

Bro, what version of Filebob did you install on your website?
latest 1.4.0 i purchased from developer , he said i can only use on 1 domain , that why i need nulled version , and there is no uploading issue...too i set to 1GB max.

latest 1.4.0 i purchased from developer , he said i can only use on 1 domain , that why i need nulled version , and there is no uploading issue...too i set to 1GB max.
Woah, great, I also need v nulled and want to try installing it on my website

max upload size does not depend on the script, requires you to set it up on the server.

You can install it by chaning the .env file line 31 to VIRONEER_LICENCE=1 but then throws a 500 error because decryption so i dont know more steps to solve it...

Reactions: raz0r
You can install it by chaning the .env file line 31 to VIRONEER_LICENCE=1 but then throws a 500 error because decryption so i dont know more steps to solve it...
Illuminate\Contracts\Encryption\DecryptException
The MAC is invalid.

Reactions: raz0r
max upload size does not depend on the script, requires you to set it up on the server.
yeah but 1.3.0 seriouly has some issue even i set 2mb in max upload size in cpanel than try to upload its again says 256mb max it doesnt work on anything whatever we select or reboot server its like faulty script , did you personally tested the script 1.3.0 if it was working , i wasnt need to spend 69$ like this....

Actually, it's a bug in his script. Data is still being written to file / database but you need some trick to bypass it step by step on setup wizard :)
You can make a backup of the database and folder and share it with us in order to bypass this error :) :) :) :)

I need more time to deeply test this script with all functions. It has a bug on nulled version
It redirects to login page after getting transfer link while there is no problem like that on genuine license.
Please wait more ... !

Reactions: fernanvevo412
I need more time to deeply test this script with all functions. It has a bug on nulled version
It redirects to login page after getting transfer link while there is no problem like that on genuine license.
Please wait more ... !
Thank you brother for your generosity ;)

Thank you 🙌

Greetings 🤘😺✌️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock