• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Extended Widget Options - The #1 WordPress Widget Control Plugin

Extended Widget Options - The #1 WordPress Widget Control Plugin v5.1.5

No permission to download
Using the widget option plugin in combo with WP Responsive Tabs horizontal vertical and accordion Tabs I created a multitab that contains the latest posts, latest topics and most read topics widget for my wpforo.
Normally when I look at the forum index and browse the tabs (the second and third) they are the same result so they don't work. (see attached photos below)

211-Immagine1.png

212-Immagine2.png

How do I get the Most Popular Topic Widget? I use the Latest Topics widget to which I change the counting criterion. Now many settings that I attribute to widgets are not displayed in the front-end.
If instead I look at the same page from: Admin Panel / Appearance / Customize, the third panel is displayed correctly and the topics are listed in order of post count.

213-Immagine3.png

That's all.
What do you think?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Thank you very much for this nice nulled share!

I didn't dare to remove the CRON task directly in the plugin's code, but for those interested, here's what to add in (functions.php) to avoid numerous error messages in the .log file:

PHP:
/** PLUGIN: Widget Options Extended => Removing CRON task (license check) to prevent error messages in the .log file **/
if (wp_next_scheduled('wo_license_cron')) {
    wp_clear_scheduled_hook('wo_license_cron');
}

note: for my part, unlike others users, applying the licence number "11111111" doesn't work for me, but the plugin works correctlty! thx again :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga
I got also this error in my logs :
14-Sep-2023 12:03:49 UTC] PHP Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '+00:00' is invalid in /home4/wikihhcc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/extended-widget-options/includes/widgets/display.php on line 406

with help of gpt i add this code and now it's work,)

My english and programation are bad so this is the GPT version;)

Hello fellow developers and WordPress enthusiasts,

I recently encountered an error related to the date_default_timezone_set() function in the Extended Widget Options plugin. The specific error message I received was:

scssCopy code
date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '+02:00' is invalid

This error appears when the plugin attempts to set the default timezone using the wp_timezone_string() function, which sometimes returns an offset value (like +02:00 or -02:00) rather than a valid PHP timezone string.

To address this issue, I've made a small modification in the display.php file of the plugin, which checks if the returned value is in the offset format and sets it to a default timezone (in this case, 'UTC'). Here's the modified code:

phpCopy code
$timezone_string = wp_timezone_string();
if (preg_match('/^[\+\-]\d{2}:\d{2}$/', $timezone_string)) {
$timezone_string = 'UTC'; // Use 'UTC' or any other default timezone value you prefer.
}
date_default_timezone_set($timezone_string);

Replace the original date_default_timezone_set( wp_timezone_string() ); in the display.php file with the above code. This change will ensure that a valid timezone string is always passed to the date_default_timezone_set() function.

I hope this solution helps anyone else who's facing the same issue. If you have any questions or further improvements, please share!

Best regards,

@Babak The plugin does not recognize the previous version, so WordPress does not ask to replace the plugin. Does this mean the plugin folder has a different name? Will the settings now be deleted?

@Babak The plugin does not recognize the previous version, so WordPress does not ask to replace the plugin. Does this mean the plugin folder has a different name? Will the settings now be deleted?
I stopped and removed the old plugin. Then I installed the new version of the plugin. All OK. All settings are saved.

Reactions: bl4d30r
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock