• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Armour Extended

WP Armour Extended 1.26

No permission to download

Not Working 😭

When updating from 1.18
When I try to activate the plugin v.1.19, I get an error
Code:
The plugin was not activated because it caused a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpae_plugin_updater() (previously declared in /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-armour-extended/wpae_updater.php:22) in /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-armour-extended-119/wpae_updater.php on line 19

After removing version 1.18.
Activated normal, but in some tabs like "Extended Setting" , "Whitelist IPs" and some others, a failure message was issued and an email was sent to the administrator's email....

wpae_updater.php in v1.18 = wpae_updater.php in v1.19. Then it is not clear why the error

Last edited:
You need to uninstall previous versions first

Reactions: smalok
You need to uninstall previous versions first
After deactivated and removing version 1.18.
v1.9 installing and activated normal, but in some tabs like "Extended Setting" , "Whitelist IPs" and some others, a failure message was issued and an email was sent to the administrator's email....
An error with the E_ERROR type occurred on line 1 of the file /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-armour-extended/includes/views/wpae_extended_settings.php. Error Message: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "php" in /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-armour-extended/includes/views/wpae_extended_settings.php:1
Stack trace:
#0 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/honeypot/includes/views/wpa_main.php(44): include()
#1 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/honeypot/includes/wpa_functions.php(22): include('/home/a/apom...')
#2 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): wpa_options('')
#3 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#4 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action('toplevel_page_w...')
#6 /home/a/apom/mysite/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/home/a/apom...')
#7 {main}
thrown

v1.18 working is normal

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullusyah
I specially checked WP Armour Extended v1.19 on pure WordPress 6.2. Everything is the same, the error "A critical error occurred on the site. Please check the incoming admin mail messages for further instructions." on the tabs (Extended Settings, Whitelist IPs, Integrations).

I specially checked WP Armour Extended v1.19 on pure WordPress 6.2. Everything is the same, the error "A critical error occurred on the site. Please check the incoming admin mail messages for further instructions." on the tabs (Extended Settings, Whitelist IPs, Integrations).

New installation with WordPress 6.2 and php 7.4 : TRY HERE

Reactions: smalok and AndreyP
In file /wp-content/plugins/wp-armour-extended/includes/views/wpae_extended_settings.php i delete first line and now no warnings

Reactions: smalok and AndreyP
Great job. Works. (y)
But how easy it was, just to remove <?php?> from *.php which actually have html code 🤦‍♂️

Thank you for the link to the WP Virtual test server. I add to my bookmarks

I also want to add a nuance, if you don't mind. Since your archive contains files and folders at once, a plugin folder is created in the Plugins folder by the archive name. Which is different from the original name. I suggest placing the "wp-armour-extended" folder in the archive, in which the plugin itself will already be. Or is it done to make them different from the original plugins? But then they will be duplicated.

Reactions: NuriT
Hi
"Your must activate license to access the page." - tell me please what I missed???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock