• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.4

No permission to download
eu enfrento o mesmo erro você encontrou alguma solução
No solution. I've scoured the internet for a solution and haven't found anything. It seems to me that either here or elsewhere, there is no nulled version of the script. i.e. no purchase code, no installation

I'm willing to pay whoever can nulled this script, if anyone can, please contact me

There is no solution, the only solution found is someone getting nulled or buying the original script and inserting the purchase code. No case, just solve it by inserting the purchase code

1667455492769.png

I'm getting this server error when sending someone the data, command " yarn ", "exicube install exited with 0", can you help me? please?
Version 1.6.0

Att!

Attachments

• 1667455142145.png
    1667455142145.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 22
Online Web Application, and Android Apk Installed and running, still in testing phase.

But I came here to report that there were no problems installing the web version on the Real Time Firebase Data Base, following the dependencies in which form created in the package version or updated as described in the print, just install it in VSCODE, these dependencies open the same as an administrator, and your installation will be successful.

If by chance, at the end of the time of giving the success message, there is an error, just log out and log back into firebase via command prompt, in my case windows, and repeat the command

"yarn deploy", which will be a success for sure.
1667538883015.png

There is no solution, the only solution found is someone getting nulled or buying the original script and inserting the purchase code. No case, just solve it by inserting the purchase code
hi did you find some solution withh this

Online Web Application, and Android Apk Installed and running, still in testing phase.

But I came here to report that there were no problems installing the web version on the Real Time Firebase Data Base, following the dependencies in which form created in the package version or updated as described in the print, just install it in VSCODE, these dependencies open the same as an administrator, and your installation will be successful.

If by chance, at the end of the time of giving the success message, there is an error, just log out and log back into firebase via command prompt, in my case windows, and repeat the command

1667538883015.png
FAKE!

1667538883015.png
before stating, but the test was done in version 1.9.0, the latest version does not go up, but I am in the testing phase, because it is stopping in communication with firebase, it breaks after assembling the entire construction process.

if i purchase original file from codecanyon and put purchase code so can solve "
Tested Geocoding API with a test call. Working.
| Preparing the list of your Firebase projects API Error"
this error?

i got this error "
Tested Geocoding API with a test call. Working.
| Preparing the list of your Firebase projects API Error"
how to solve this ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock