• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exicube Taxi App

Exicube Taxi App v4.1.4

No permission to download
I ask you to have patience, I will update the version. I'm coming back from work and will post the updated version today or tomorrow.

All of you who are asking for this update, have you contributed anything to Babiato? Before asking and asking, do your part, participate helping the community.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WarBorn
Yes, most of them contributed and still do. Thank you for your contribution, but it is unnecessary to keep saying this every time.

All of you who are asking for this update, have you contributed anything to Babiato? Before asking and asking, do your part, participate helping the community.
I am agree with you bro. Mostly people are here to collect data from babia.to and use him for own project and sale them on own website. Everyone have to contribute with babiato. Currently babiato having 167411 members. But only 10% people are active here and contributing for babiato.

Leachers have to remember that before asking on thread and DM.

I am agree with you bro. Mostly people are here to collect data from babia.to and use him for own project and sale them on own website. Everyone have to contribute with babiato. Currently babiato having 167411 members. But only 10% people are active here and contributing for babiato.

Leachers have to remember that before asking on thread and DM.
The other 90% collaborate with ad exposure.

Password available in the Overview.
Thanks for the update. Now changing the download requirements midway between versions is unbelievable. That's why there's a people complaining about you, and your attitudes here on the forum.

The class forgets that without the visitor who does not post, does not publish is an important factor. The views in the ads help a lot I'm sure and that's because some collaborate with resources, others collaborate by consuming the resources.

This is how a gear works, the parts need to be different.

It's unfortunate how many childish people are here!

You don't need that in a community where everyone somehow collaborates.

1662747293584.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Now changing the download requirements midway between versions is unbelievable. That's why there's a people complaining about you, and your attitudes here on the forum.

The class forgets that without the visitor who does not post, does not publish is an important factor. The views in the ads help a lot I'm sure and that's because some collaborate with resources, others collaborate by consuming the resources.

This is how a gear works, the parts need to be different.

It's unfortunate how many childish people are here!

You don't need that in a community where everyone somehow collaborates.

1662747293584.png

@Eddie Sousa

The thread owner can set a requirement....

If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.

If you come onto Babiato and expect everything to be easily grabbed for free then you are very much mistaken.
You carry on with that attitude and you will be looking elsewhere on your vacation.

However, judging by the fact that you joined in April 2021 and yet over a year later your contribution levels still make you a new member, then it makes it seem to some of us here that you indeed do just come here looking for anything to get freely and making no contribution in return.

If you upload a resource yourself then you will be able to decide whether or not your resource is free or has a requirement set for it.

If you paid out $500 to $1000 for a plugin and then spent a good few hours or days nulling it, would you simply give it away for free here? Knowing your response you would probably stupidly say yes.

Until, you do that however, do not comment on how others who actually have a resource thread how to run theirs and expect them to give you it all for free.

For the time being have a weeks vacation and come back with a better attitude....

• Haha
@Eddie Sousa

The thread owner can set a requirement....

If a member wishes to limit who downloads their resources they may password protect their resource and set a requirement that a user must meet before being able to see the password. The requirement must be set using the hide content function and can be limited by number of days the user has been a member or number of resources a user has shared. You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30
You must include the password (hidden as per above) in both the Resource Details page and the first post in the thread. You may not request that users must PM you for the password.

If you come onto Babiato and expect everything to be easily grabbed for free then you are very much mistaken.

However, judging by the fact that you joined in April 2021 and yet over a year later your contribution levels still make you a new member, then it makes it seem to some of us here that you indeed do just come here looking for anything to get freely and making no contribution in return.

If you upload a resource yourself then you will be able to decide whether or not your resource is free or has a requirement set for it.

If you paid out $500 to $1000 for a plugin and then spent a good few hours or days nulling it, would you simply give it away for free here? Knowing your response you would probably stupidly say yes.

Until, you do that however, do not comment on how others who actually have a resource thread how to run theirs and expect them to give you it all for free.

@Eddie Sousa

Easy answer for you to stop being annoyed as you can't get something for free....

Go here and buy it yourself...

If you are using this for clients work and not just for yourself, then you should easily be able to put the cost of this app into the clients invoice so that they cover the cost of it and not yourself.

did you manage to fix it. Same Error here.
Not really, I tried the original version with license key it worked, but the nulled one is not working for some reason, all the API keys are correct, I checked them over 10 times and I started from scratch all over again many times.

Preparing the list of your Firebase WEB apps- Preparing the list of your Firebase IOS apps- Preparing the list of your Firebase ANDROID apps API Error
error Command failed with exit code 1.

How To Solve This error?

Preparing the list of your Firebase WEB apps- Preparing the list of your Firebase IOS apps- Preparing the list of your Firebase ANDROID apps API Error
error Command failed with exit code 1.

How To Solve This error?
i face the same error did u find any solution

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock