• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme V1.2.8

No permission to download
Can anyone please assist me with how to import demo now because i've been following the steps in the documentation ( After uploading the file you can view a new window where you can check the “Download and import file attachments” and then click on Submit Button. ) , i still doesnt work, it loads forever even as i increase max file size.

Hi, I have installed Exertio But email sending doesn't work. Don't send emails. can anyone help me please.

tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.2.2

• Updates: v 1.2.2 —- March 13th, 2023
Added :
1) Can dismiss exertio welcome section on admin dashboard
2) Can see the package type in the products column in the dashboard
3) Reject the project for admin approval with an email option
4) Reject service for admin approval with an email option
5) Bump Up services package based on added
6) A portfolio site link field was added for a freelancer
7) Custom project offer (employer can send custom offers to freelancers on their...

Read the rest of this update entry...

tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.2.4

Untouch version!

• Updates: v 1.2.4 —- May 10th, 2023
Added :

1) Built-in Free Chat system added (employer and freelancer built-in chat system)
2) The map on the project detail page with an off option
3) Invitation system, the employer can invite freelancers to his projects
4) Compatible with WordPress 6.2.x

Fixed:

1) Fixed an issue where the alert delete option was not working.
2) Fixed an issue where the "Hire Now" button...

i updated to the latest version but it disabled registration, showing an error Disabled in demo. how do i fix this

Last edited:
please go to the theme setting ---> general settings

end of the page find "exertio theme demo mode " then switch it from "on" to "off" position then it should work
below screen is in Turkish language but I think you can find correct button .

1684437771415.png

I have two questions regarding this theme? If anyone can help?
1- I want to create multivendor products and freelance marketplace together. Can I user woocommerce to sell products with other plugins of it?
2- Can I user any multivendor plugin like dokan or WFCM along with its own plugins?

Thank You

I think you can not use dokan or multivendor system with exertio theme , it is not suitable for this

hi , can you update theme , yesterday updated version was submitted .
thank you

V1.2.6

Untouch version

Updates: v 1.2.6 —- September 13th, 2023

1- The Plugin bulk install issue is fixed.
2- Fixed the order complete issue when shipping is enabled.
3- Translation issue fixed in the SB - Chat plugin.
4- Fixed issue with paid alert.
5- The verification email was not working correctly.
6- Fatal error on activating the SB - Chat plugin
7- All projects created automatically appear in every freelancer' "Saved Projects" section, even...

• Love
Reactions: edang
Tuton updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.2.7

Untouched Version

Updates: v 1.2.7 —- December 13th, 2023

Fixed

1. Fixed When an Employer tries to create a dispute against the completed services, the services are not showing.
2. Fixed admin can't show as a Freelancer and Employers on the Freelancer and Employer search pages.
3. Fixed the product description is not showing in the Freelancer packages.
4. Fixed the product type "Freelancer Packages" is shown on the shop page.

Olá, estou enfrentando este erro no meu site com este tema

Erro fatal : Erro não detectado: chamada para uma função de membro get_items() em bool em /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-content/themes/exertio/template-parts/dashboard/invoices/invoices.php: 44 Rastreamento de pilha: #0 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(792): require() #1 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp- inclui/template.php(725): load_template() #2 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(206): localizar_template() #3 /home/u231714688/ domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-content/themes/exertio/template-parts/dashboard/redirection.php(125): get_template_part() #4 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes /template.php(792): require('/home/u23171468...') #5 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(725): load_template() # 6 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(206): localizar_template() #7 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-content/themes /exertio/page-profile.php(116): get_template_part() #8 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/u23171468 ...') #9 /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/u23171468...') #10 /home/u231714688/ domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/u23171468...') #11 {main} lançado em /home/u231714688/domains/maosaobraa.shop/public_html/wp-content /themes/exertio/template-parts/dashboard/invoices/invoices.php na linha 44
Há um erro crítico no seu site.
Saiba mais sobre a como resolver problemas do WordPress.

por favor alguém me ajude

1704403497110.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock