• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme V1.2.8

No permission to download
Even in the new version 1.1.9 the following issues are not fixed

Menu Location - Freelancer Menu is not showing if a freelancer signed, same as for the Employer Menu, not showing even signed as an Employer. There is a location setting issue in Menus.

Freelancer Featured Service Packages not showing - When a freelancer adds a Service it shows a Featured Services note but does not show any links or buttons to click and visit to purchase a Freelancer Package.

Employer Service Fee not showing - When an Employer tries to purchase a service the service fee shows on the purchasing page but when it comes to the checkout it disappears. I had to disable Employer Service Fee.

Notifications - The notifications on the top can't view by clicking. There should be an option to click the relevant notification and go to the relevant location. For example, the notification for a new proposal should be able to view and reply to the freelancer by clicking on the notification.

Communicate with the Freelancer - In the entire theme has not given an option to communicate with the freelancer and/or client regarding projects/services. The Whizzchat is there but it is optional. I have installed Whizzchat but it's losing the appearance of the website. The Whizzchat works as other chat plugins.

If all these issues are fixed, this is the best freelance marketplace plugin.

tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.0.9

Latest from developer there's no v1.0.10

• Updates: v 1.1.9—- July 25th, 2022

1: Job Alerts (Added as more monetization feature for Admin)
2: Ability for user to delete a payout request.
3: Add user wallet amount on the admin side in the Freelancer/employer column
4: Hide remove bread Crumb option

fixes

1: Menu issue on the login and register page
2: styling issues on detail pages
3: Hide department, and number of employees from the sidebar if it is selected hidden...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this file contains 1.19 themes instead of 1.0.10.

Can anyone share the 1.0.10 theme?

Based on the changelog the latest version is v1.1.9
Version 1.0.10 is from October 13, 2021
(Check the bottom of the page in ThemeForest)

tuton012 updated Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

V1.2

• Updates: v 1.2—- November 22th, 2022

1: Notification is now clickable.
2: Different project and service ratings for freelancers in the dashboard were added.

fixes
1: proposal description of the special character issue.
2: registration email issue is fixed.
3: Footer also shows on the dashboard.
4: If we add an addon from the backend and apply HTML on it, it will show broken on the front end.
5: When saving a project, on the detail page the color red doesn't work.
6: The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: CodeOne
Hello everyone, I need some help, when I click to pay for a service or deposit any amount and it doesn't go anywhere

did you check payment gateway on woocommerce , is it working correctly ? Please try to install another payment gateway and try it again , I dont have this issue and I think this should be related to payment gateway

Hello everyone, try another payment method and it remains the same, even if I click on deposit, I put the amount and it does not take anything, I would like to know what solutions I can use for this

there should be some error message on the console , can you check it ? what it says .

Good afternoon everyone, I have a doubt to solve a little problem, when publishing a Project / Service, it returns to the Screen with the data Filled in.

I wanted it to be directed to the live post posted, would that be possible?

In provider demo section there is a statement section but after installation of the theme I can not see this section in my server .
Do you have this area ?

1674493241254.png

And also there is a bug ,in theme ,If you go the add service section , there is no control filling area is empty or not even you have set these area as obligation .

1674493353251.png

this bug is not a big deal , I think they will solve it with next update

Great, my problem is these two, when I publish the service or project it continues on the same page, I wanted his post to go to the live service

Please i need to know if the theme was compromised because right after installation just before I'll import demo data, my site is unable to load, all subdomains are unable to load and am not even able to goto cPanel.
Henceforth how to i scan through themes i download on babiato to be sure they're clean code as this isnt my first time of facing such challenge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock