• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Everyone On Vacation...

M.C

Babiato Lover
Jul 11, 2019
Is everyone on vacation & I didn't get the memo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:?

No one is responding to much of anything, is everyone OK?

i dont think so everything going smooth AF regular updates regular new threads regular Discussion even 2 day ago there are giveaway by @Medw1311 for 666.66 Donation he is give 1 month decveloper membership in gplelite even i see he just post this thread https://babia.to/threads/own-a-business-have-an-affiliate-program-talk-to-us.102170/
:love: seems everything is fine
None of the above is concerning updates? What makes you think it is? :)

666.66 was a giveaway for a particular target. Maybe it meant nothing to you, but was a joke giveaway! :)

Reactions: M.C
And, if something missing, please post on the thread! :)

Reactions: M.C
The forum might seem a bit quiet if you're just hanging out in certain sections. However, the community is alive and kicking! Personally, I’m here 24/7, but I rarely post due to a severe conditioning of laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311 and M.C
Off the top of head, ex. post for possible nulling of powerup for elementor : https://babia.to/threads/designer-powerup-for-elementor.17185/page-8, no response & don't want to keep posting & asking, even just a simple "can't do it" would be appreciated.

Question : is there a possible option to start a new section "how to null" for many of the WP plugins, just thinking out loud...

Off the top of head, ex. post for possible nulling of powerup for elementor : https://babia.to/threads/designer-powerup-for-elementor.17185/page-8, no response & don't want to keep posting & asking, even just a simple "can't do it" would be appreciated.

Question : is there a possible option to start a new section "how to null" for many of the WP plugins, just thinking out loud...
If something doesn't get updated it just means we don't have it. And we certainly don't have time to reply to every request we can't fulfil

Reactions: Judge and M.C
If something doesn't get updated it just means we don't have it. And we certainly don't have time to reply to every request we can't fulfil
In that ex. a member supplied the new version, I even tested, it on a dev site, it just needs nulled...

In that ex. a member supplied the new version, I even tested, it on a dev site, it just needs nulled...
Maybe post here if you meet the requirements...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock