• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Did everyone have the GPT-4 account?

dombongyak

Babiato Fan
Babiato Lover
Jun 5, 2022
Hello everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the GPT-4 token. If so, does anyone know how we might be able to purchase one? Unfortunately, my country doesn't currently support access to cutting-edge technologies like this, so I'm hoping there may be a workaround or alternative option. I'm really interested in getting my hands on this technology and would appreciate any insights or information you might have. Thanks!

I'm not sure what do you mean by a "GPT-4 token." However, if you're attempting to create a ChatGPT account from a country not currently listed by OpenAI, there is a workaround. Use a virtual phone number to receive the verification text message.

Phone verification service from the countries listed will make you have access to GPT 3.5, not GPT 4, yet

As far as I know, GPT 4 is for the subscribed user, in order to do this, phone verification is not enough, but billing address from the certain countries needed, I believe

@underwater is right. @lengjanh you're down to buying it from uh.. some kinda black market. I feel like that's the only way around here. I'm sure you can get a account. Let me see if I can find on, if I do, I'll get back to you.

And I don't have GPT-4 paid subscription for ChatGPT yet. It's interesting, but $20 is too much for just the experience, I must have some utilities of that.

Another thing I can inform you is that, OpenAI is going to get to GPT-5 at the end of this year, which means GPT-4 is going to be available to free ChatGPT version very soon! This means, in near future you may just go with the normal, phone-verified free account as other people here replied. And GPT-4 is good enough to get the job done that, GPT-5 may be too much for 90% of the use cases.

One extra thing, the plugins that are currently only available with the paid-subscription version are getting to free-version soon. This means, you'll be able to give access to the internet to the free GPT-3.5 powered chatGPT version. Also the coding-plugin too. OpenAI are already in the development of more plugins. You can join the waitlist for plugin for free ChatGPT account, through this link: https://openai.com/waitlist/plugins

I already have ChatGPT one account by using VPN and buying a visual number to verify, but I can't pay billing payment because my country still does not support like @underwater said.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock