• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Envato Elements Account One Month Subscription

Romantiq

Dec 19, 2019
India
Hey Hi Guys,
Today i Mistakely Subscribed Envato Elements Account. I dont use that, neither i need that, i lost my money on that.
If someone need that or Intrested in this i will give on little discount, but i need money. Please someone but this. Its urgent, i need money.
You can paypal or any indian payment method.
Note : Its a private Account. Not a giveaway

Hey Hi Guys,
Today i Mistakely Subscribed Envato Elements Account. I dont use that, neither i need that, i lost my money on that.
If someone need that or Intrested in this i will give on little discount, but i need money. Please someone but this. Its urgent, i need money.
try contacting the support, tell them your problem. i hope they will listen

Hey Hi Guys,
i just curious: How can you buy a subscription by mistake.
And another hand how could not tell to them and cancel the subscription.

As i said just curious..

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
i just curious: How can you buy a subscription by mistake.
And another hand how could not tell to them and cancel the subscription.

As i said just curious..
Sorry for my bad english. The issue is
so you forget to unsubscribe before 30 days LOL.

I hope someone can help.

This issue. So please help me by buying this account
And i was shifting my house, and was busy so dint cancelled subscription. Ofcourse my fault. But i am accepting my fault. I just need my money. I m very much in need of money. Please help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock