• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Envato Elements Account (1 Month)

Bro please add 2 more accounts in your giveaway šŸ˜Š i will provide you once you finalise the winners btw nice giveaway

@Webstod Thank you so much for offer 2 accounts really nice to support but i have account so now i am selecting winners but first i thought i select only one winner but now i am selecting ā¤ really thanks

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
I've got the account now! Awwww yeah! :love: :love:

giphy.gif

If winner help other members i give every month free account may be for a year ā¤
People like you motivate others to stay active and be helpful. Love your effort to contribute to others and this community šŸ’š I'll repeat again and again don't hesitate to ping me if you need help! Continue being as awesome as you are and please stay safe! ;)

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
okay bro, I'll take that offer! šŸ¤© I'll dedicate 1 year of my free time to help the peeps here in exchange for the 1 year free account. LOL I'm greedy.
same here I'll dedicate my free time to babiatos here cause I fell in love with the people, ideology and atmosphere which babiato community has here šŸ’š

• Love
Reactions: LM1984 and Teamvoid
Hi, Thanks for such a great giveaway, I wish i get this opportunity too and will love to share my skills and resources with our Babiato family.

Hello Babiato Bembers and Staff ,

i am giving 1 envato elements 1 month private account.

Requirement : Must be a Well-Known Member.

after win i send private msg to winner with use name and password winner need to change password .

How Do I Change My Email Address?

1. Login to Envato here: https://account.envato.com/.
  2. Click the Edit details hyperlink.
  3. Delete your existing email address and type in the new one
  4. Don't forget to click Save at the bottom of the page!
Thank you i just got my account:love:!
Thanks again for this great giveaway @Teamvoid and @Webstod

• Love
Reactions: Teamvoid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock