• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Note that PRO v3.7.3 made changes to the licence checks - did you catch that @bobsmith ?

Reactions: bobsmith
please check what you uploaded. how can elementor be 844mb file size?
Try reading all the others answers to this question in the last couple of pages.

Because it includes all the templates

please check what you uploaded. how can elementor be 844mb file size?
After download, open the archive and inside are some files called ''read-me.md'' read this all carefuly you will undersatnd why is the archive so big ..

please after installing

Elementor Pro​

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 198180864) (tried to allocate 69632 bytes)

please after installing

Elementor Pro​

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 198180864) (tried to allocate 69632 bytes)
Increase your PHP Memory to at least 512M

Kindly keep templates separate from Elementor plugins as before. This plugins is updated almost weekly and every time downloading 800MB to just get 11MB Elementor plugin is sheer waste of bandwidth. In many countries bandwidth is still premium.

Note that PRO v3.7.3 made changes to the licence checks - did you catch that @bobsmith ?

Yes that was noted and checked before uploading the latest version.

The issue I had was that I did the work on sandbox and all worked fine and then forgot to add the changes to the existing file before uploading, hence why it worked for me and not others. 🤪

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
It is amazing how so many people come out of the woodwork when something is supposedly wrong, yet in normality they all just simply grab and stay so quiet. 😉

For those fretting over the size of the download, look at past comments before simply posting what you think, the library does not let you import Pro templates anymore and only Free ones are importable.

The main download now includes all the Pro templates that you could previously get from the library, so of course the download is going to be much bigger.

Let me sort this all out so those complaining can go home happy 🤪😁🤣

It is amazing how so many people come out of the woodwork when something is supposedly wrong, yet in normality they all just simply grab and stay so quiet. 😉

For those fretting over the size of the download, look at past comments before simply posting what you think, the library does not let you import Pro templates anymore and only Free ones are importable.

The main download now includes all the Pro templates that you could previously get from the library, so of course the download is going to be much bigger.

If they don't want a big download they can buy a licence from me ;)

Perfect comment!!!

People these days want a reason to complain about everything. They are lazy, unable to research and think, they want everything with a quick and easy answer, without work. And IT professionals, cannot be like that.

such size will crash any website, and such website wont open again

As @cahe.santana has already mentioned, you are NOT installing Elementor Free, Elementor Pro AND all the templates.

Even on a theme that has full package of templates included and supplied in a demo or template folder you do not have to keep it as it is, you simply remove all apart from the one or ones you need and simply upload theme with those only.

No one is forcing you to install ALL templates here, just that you have ALL of them in this one download and you do not need to then keep resorting to going online and having to go through and download the template that you want again.

After downloading from here, you have Elementor Free and Elementor pro that you can easily install and then all templates etc that you want on your own system. Save them to an external hard drive if needed like I do with all extra demos or templates etc, never keep them all on the same main drive be it your C drive or like myself a separate setup and drive for WordPress.

Kindly keep templates separate from Elementor plugins as before. This plugins is updated almost weekly and every time downloading 800MB to just get 11MB Elementor plugin is sheer waste of bandwidth. In many countries bandwidth is still premium.

Yes no worries it will be in all future updates unless they get updated as well.
It is needed once though as pro templates not work and so people need to be able to have access to them all.

The funny thing is that if you remove the templates, there will never fail to be someone who writes complaining that the templates are not available. In these times nobody is satisfied.

Excellent work, don't give yourself a bad life because of the whim of others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock