• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
For all those posting about it crashing, use the fixed version which was posted as main download about two hours ago. 😉

Reactions: jacsify
[01-Aug-2022 09:49:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token ";" in /home/zsvvjyou/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php on line 386
[01-Aug-2022 09:50:44 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token ";" in /home/zsvvjyou/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php on line 386
[01-Aug-2022 09:50:44 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token ";" in /home/zsvvjyou/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php on line 386

Pls fix it :((

[01-Aug-2022 09:49:58 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token ";" in /home/zsvvjyou/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/license/admin.php on line 386

Pls fix it :((
Untitled.png

Where is the additional ; on that line then?

Issues have already been fixed and main changed a few hours ago.

Reactions: jacsify and DCDev
Untitled.png

Where is the additional ; on that line then?

Issues have already been fixed and main changed a few hours ago.
Just downloaded a few minutes ago and it is here:

Code:
        if ( API::is_license_active() && API::is_license_about_to_expire() ) {
            $title = sprintf(
                /* translators: Days to expire */
                esc_html__( 'Your License Will Expire in %s.', 'elementor-pro' ),
                human_time_diff(
                    current_time( 'timestamp' ),
                    strtotime( $license_data['expires'] )
                )
            ); <---- This is the issue :).

Let me re download and check again.

Just re-downloaded and its still there on line 396.

This is the only ';' that I can see causing the error when testing on a local site.

Don't take my word for it just trying to help out if I can :).

Reactions: jacsify
Just downloaded a few minutes ago and it is here:

Code:
        if ( API::is_license_active() && API::is_license_about_to_expire() ) {
            $title = sprintf(
                /* translators: Days to expire */
                esc_html__( 'Your License Will Expire in %s.', 'elementor-pro' ),
                human_time_diff(
                    current_time( 'timestamp' ),
                    strtotime( $license_data['expires'] )
                )
            ); <---- This is the issue :).

Let me re download and check again.
Just re-downloaded and its still there on line 396.

This is the only ';' that I can see causing the error when testing on a local site.

Don't take my word for it just trying to help out if I can :).
This is the 9:09 version:

1659351179364.png

All fine, however think some previous posts here where from talking about first upload and it had been changed since they grabbed it.

Working fine for me as main download. 👍

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

The last version

v3.7.3n.+.v3.6.8fn​

Failed - Virus detected!
From my windows defender

As Pro templates do not work anymore there is no need to have the templates incorporated within the plugin, therefore they have been stripped out into their own folder, which in turn makes them a whole lot smaller. So, yes that means the main download has changed again. 😉

You can still install both Free and Pro and go to install a Free template and connect your website to a Free Elementor account, however you will only be able to insert Free templates.

All library templates are still visible, just only the Free will be available to install, Pro will give you an error and you need to manual install.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCDev and Nabeel
hi,
Screenshot_2.png path: elementor-pro-v3.7.2\license\admin Copy the PHP File into the new v3.7.3n version and replace it. this solved my problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock