• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Cannot import template and blocks...error connecting. License seems to be active but import doesn't work

I'll ask here cause i can't find a solution on google, font weight is not updating for me, let's say i pick montserrat (or any other font) and weight 100 thru 900, it stays on default value in backend and frontend too. Any idea for a fix?

I deavtivated the elementor pro plugin, installed Pro Elements and I was able to download / insert the blocks. Then I switchted back to elementor pro.

Pro Elements: https://proelements.org/

I discovered Pro Elements some time ago through the The7 theme, because they are using this plugin for their elementor templates.
interesting!
thanks a lot!

Reactions: sibling
Hey guys! would anybody happen to have the popup templates for elementor pro they can share? i'm unable to import the pro templates, keeps telling me to sign into the cloud and i forgot if there was a workaround for that or not & tried searching but i was scouring through a bunch of elementor template kits before i gave up haha

Reactions: crekkz
Does Notes feature work In your sites?
No, it doesn't. Here is the thing though I've tried it on a staging site, running licensed Elementor Pro, dropped the nulled one, and it worked perfectly fine, with no issues whatsoever. Weird.

Reactions: encarta
Does Notes feature work In your sites?
No, it doesn't. Here is the thing though I've tried it on a staging site, running licensed Elementor Pro, dropped the nulled one, and it worked perfectly fine, with no issues whatsoever. Weird.
Hey guys, I find what wrong.

modules/notes/module.php​
line:49​
return API::is_license_active() && API::is_licence_has_feature( static::LICENSE_FEATURE_NAME );​
change to​
return API::is_license_active();​

It's work.

modules/notes/module.phpline:49return API::is_license_active() && API::is_licence_has_feature( static::LICENSE_FEATURE_NAME );change toreturn API::is_license_active();
It's work.
Not only this didn't work, but as soon as I changed it, I got a "critical error", and the site won't open. Could you please copy/paste the complete line that works for you so I can take a look? Thank you.

UPDATE: Don't bother - IT DOES WORK. Thanks man. Has to be tested though.

Last edited:
Reactions: encarta

modules/notes/module.php​
line:49​
return API::is_license_active() && API::is_licence_has_feature( static::LICENSE_FEATURE_NAME );​
change to​
return API::is_license_active();​

It's work.
do the pro blocks & templates work with this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock