• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | #1 Premium WordPress Website Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.7.0n.+.v3.6.5fn

Download Elementor Pro v3.7.0 + v3.6.5f - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
3.7.0 - 2022-05-10

New: Introducing Notes - Work collaboratively directly within Elementor
New: Stripe Button widget - Collect Stripe payments directly from your site (#14748)
New: Meet WooCommerce Add to Cart dynamic tag - add products to cart from every widget (#10607, #11801)
New: Added WooCommerce Product Content dynamic tag (#16367)
Tweak: Added Related, Upsells and Cross-Sells query sources to Products...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I have been using Pro Elements as a replacement for Elementor Pro from past 2 yrs without any issue.

Can i replace it with this nulled version of Elementor Pro on a live website without any issue?
I would any way try on a staging, just want to confirm if it has any known issues.

I understand that i need to use both free and pro downloaded from here, is it correct?

Pro Elements is working fine and even i can update directly from plugins page, but updates are very slow and importing pro templates is not possible.

Can anyone please confirm if it is possible to import pro templates using this nulled version.

New error in elementor Pro
In the last two versions of elementor Pro: 3.6.5 and 3.7, after installing both free and pro versions, to use the library, you need to connect to the profile in elementor Pro, but this connection is not established, and due to the error of this connection, in addition to this possibility There is no installation of libraries (it was established in version 3.6.2) and even importing a library in json format has error, and in general, it is not possible to use libraries and templates by not connecting to an account on the elementor Pro site.
** friends please test and review.

Reactions: elyassoo
No, they are differents plugins/widgets
Yes, What i am thinking to do is replace Pro Elements with Elementor Pro.
I have tried in staging just now and i didn't get any issues so far. All the pro widgets are working fine and popups are working fine..

Yes, What i am thinking to do is replace Pro Elements with Elementor Pro.
I have tried in staging just now and i didn't get any issues so far. All the pro widgets are working fine and popups are working fine..
Yes you can replace it with Elementor Pro no problem.

Pro Elements is basically just an stripped down "open source" version of Elementor Pro that is always at lease 1 major point version behind.

• Love
Reactions: DCDev and TassieNZ
After update .. can't see the new feature - Notes :? Any idea why? It's activated in the Experiments menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikram1ali
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock