• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Are you using the jetpack plugin? If so, I recommend temporarily disabling it, sometimes the problem is due to the configuration of the jetpack
No, i am not using it.
All I am using is elementor, elementor pro, toolkit for elementor (for going themeless), dynamic content for elementor and woocommerce.

Try it this way
  1. Click on Edit Section
  2. Select Advanced Tab
  3. Go to Motion Effects
  4. and Change the "Entrance Animation" to default.
Please note that if you are not using the Motion Effects, DO NOT SET the "Entrance Animation" to NONE.
Instead it should be removed and set to default.

Try it this way
  1. Click on Edit Section
  2. Select Advanced Tab
  3. Go to Motion Effects
  4. and Change the "Entrance Animation" to default.
Please note that if you are not using the Motion Effects, DO NOT SET the "Entrance Animation" to NONE.
Instead it should be removed and set to default.
That will disable animations but I want to keep animations and fix the issue. Isn't there any way for that?

New release updated:
I have paid version and the latest is

Free 3.4.3
Pro 3.4.0

Not tried it yet, just wanted to inform others, as I know some know issues with last release/s

Hi everyone! Upload Elementor pro 3.4.0 original (not null, not beta version) . Thanks! ;)
I have original, I am not sure of the rules to share publicly. I'm quite happy to, let's say you take a peek message me or if admin allows I can upload Original

I have original, I am not sure of the rules to share publicly. I'm quite happy to, let's say you take a peek message me or if admin allows I can upload Original
I think there should be no problems. Download it here !

Elementor Free - v3.4.3 Original Untouched.
Elementor Pro - v3.4.0 Final (not beta) Original Untouched.

@Null Masters

Attachments

• elementor.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 7
  • elementor-pro.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock