• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Just an update from others I went and Bought the Pro version. Anyway in their support Community many others are having the same issue.

I sent a Tech Support ticket and in short, there is a known bug which they say is working hard on a fix. So I hope this helps others.
Thanks man! Thank you for the update on the subject!

Reactions: musicto

donvizzini

Was this a Fresh new install of Elementor? If so I had no issues with a fresh install, it appears that any previous versions may cause issues. Like I had.

On problem site that has previous versions. I rolled back to Base version 3.3.1 (From elementor tools) and Pro version 3.3.8 works fine.

Just waiting for the fixed base version that may cause issues for many​

donvizzini

Was this a Fresh new install of Elementor? If so I had no issues with a fresh install, it appears that any previous versions may cause issues. Like I had.​

On problem site that has previous versions. I rolled back to Base version 3.3.1 (From elementor tools) and Pro version 3.3.8 works fine.​

Just waiting for the fixed base version that may cause issues for many​

was an update on my main site

Babak updated Elementor Pro | Brings New Designs Experiences to Your WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.3.8 Pro + v3.4.2 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.3.8 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
v3.3.8 - 2021-08-23

* Fix: Products grid width issue when adjusting columns and rows in Products widget ([#16001](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16001))
* Fix: Font Awesome Inline experiment causes icons glitch in Price Table widget ([#16045](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/16045))
* Fix: reCAPTCHA v3 `z-index` is lower than the Section's background color
* Fix: Style missing when Font...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak , please, can help me with any idea if im doing something wrong in update?
I have still the same issue , Never stop to displaying this...
Imagen1.png

When I visit elementor designed page I only see white screen.
I had installed latest version from package. The issue occurred after enabling experiments and now even after disabling those experiments it is not getting fixed.

I have now tested the plugin, it works perfectly for me. It is important to install both the pro and free versions.

Hi, after going through my homepage source I found this class
HTML:
elementor-invisible
Which are causing every section on my homepage to hide. However, if I visit any other page then it works fine even with header (made with elementor)
So, not sure why the homepage is having this issue. Can anyone help me to fix this?

My website is yet on localhost.

Do you use ad blocking programs? Maybe that's a cause too. Try to view the site in the incognito version
Tried in incognito without any extension activated. Still the same issue.
I had also tested the localhost version on my mobile device and the same issue is there also.

Invisible content in Elementor is usually related to animations failing to load. The content begins hidden, an animation script is triggered, and they animate into visibility. The reason animations fail to load is usually because there is a javascript error on the page. You can right click -> inspect the page, and check the console to see what the error is. (It's the red text). If you do a bit of sleuthing, you can find where the error originates. In my case, it was a typed.js call on an widget that had an incorrect identifier. I removed the row with the bad widget and everything came back.

Invisible content in Elementor is usually related to animations failing to load. The content begins hidden, an animation script is triggered, and they animate into visibility. The reason animations fail to load is usually because there is a javascript error on the page. You can right click -> inspect the page, and check the console to see what the error is. (It's the red text). If you do a bit of sleuthing, you can find where the error originates. In my case, it was a typed.js call on an widget that had an incorrect identifier. I removed the row with the bad widget and everything came back.
There is no error in the console and I have no idea why animation failed to load on main page and not on any other page.

Are you using the jetpack plugin? If so, I recommend temporarily disabling it, sometimes the problem is due to the configuration of the jetpack

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock